For the FabFriday sketch that launches today, I’m made a simple, layered card that’s a perfect way to ring in the new year (which is just around the corner). With shades of gray and black, I’ve created a sophisticated color combination for my card. Here’s my card:
Tips, Tricks and Reminders
- Last Chance to Earn Warm Hearted (a Price-Reduced Host Set). My card features a bold sentiment from a Holiday Catalog Host Set called Warm Hearted – the photopolymer set with a variety of Holiday sentiments. Halloween, Thanksgiving, Christmas and New Year’s celebrations are all featured here – with a lot of great accents to the stylish words. Here’s a look at the Warm Hearted Host Set that can be yours with just $10 of your Stampin’ Rewards: This incredible stamp set goes away when the Holiday Catalog goes away, so time is limited to redeem this set with your Stampin’ Rewards. Over the years, Stampin’ Up! has changed the terminology associated with the benefits from large purchases and in-home workshops. Here are the terms we currently use:
- Stampin’ Rewards. With purchases greater than $150, customers earn Stampin’ Rewards that can be used to purchase ANY current items in the current catalogs. For example, a $150 order earns a customer $15 of free merchandise (10%) and a $300 order earns a customer $36 of free merchandise (12%). This reward used to be called Host Rewards, but since the rewards are available for single purchasers (you don’t have to host a party to earn the rewards), the name was changed. YIPPEE!
- Exclusive Host Sets. One of the perks of earning Stampin’ Rewards is that you can use them to purchase specially-priced Host Sets. These sets are available to anyone who gathers orders that combine to $150 or to anyone who places an order greater than $150. If you haven’t checked out these sets, please do – they are pretty spectacular! To see all of these Host Sets, CLICK HERE.
- Learn More. If you want to learn more about Stampin’ Rewards or how to earn the Host Sets, please email me at [email protected]. I’m more than happy to help you earn free product. 🙂
- A Beautiful Backdrop. This simple sentiment fits perfectly inside the oval – leaves just the right amount of white space. Here’s a closer look:The backdrop of this card is a gorgeous black-and-white gingham from the Botanical Butterfly Designer Series Paper (available with a $50 purchase during Sale-a-Bration). One side of each of the 12 pages is colorful and sweet, while the opposite side is black-and-white. This pattern is going to be super-popular during Sale-a-Bration. Here’s a closer look at the colors and patterns in the Botanical Butterfly Designer Series Paper:
- Shades of Gray. While a part of me really, really wanted to add a pop of color to my black, white and gray card, the more dominant side of me refused to let it happen. I really love the monochromatic appeal of black and grays. The grays take on a silver look here, don’t you think? If you like this combination of Smoky Slate, Basic Gray and Basic Black, please save this:
Stamp Sets: Warm Hearted Papers: Botanical Butterfly Designer Series Paper, Basic Black, Smoky Slate, Basic Gray, Thick Whisper White Inks: Basic Black Accessories: Layering Ovals Framelits Dies, Stampin’ Dimensionals
I hope you’ll pop over to the FabFriday site to see the cards by the design team members and to play along with this week’s challenge.
Thanks for stopping by today!
Clearance Rack Update
Stampin’ Up! loaded up some goodies in the Clearance Rack this week – and lots of them have already sold out. If you haven’t already taken a look, please do so! Lots of items you love at a wee, bitty price. Click below to see what’s on sale:
Product Shares and Designer Series Paper Swatch Books. With the release of each catalog, I offer product shares and swatch books. It’s fun to share these new products with you. I’m scheduled to release these after Christmas, but I might share them earlier. 🙂 If you’ve ordered shares or swatch books from me in the past year, you’ll receive an email from me when the details are released. If you haven’t recently purchased shares but would like to receive an email when they are shared, please email me.
Year-End Closeout & Other Information
Stampin’ Up! kicked off the Year-End Closeout last week! Many retiring items are being sold on a while-supplies-last basis. If you want to read more about the sale and retiring items, please CLICK HERE. If you are ready to peruse the list of retiring items (these items will only be available while supplies last), the click on the link below to see the items in my online store:
Placing an order today? Of course you are! If you are placing an order for $150 or more, I want you to enjoy all of the Host Rewards you have earned. If your order is less than $150, I’d love for you please add this Host Code – 99E3ANSH – when prompted. Thank you!