I love being an Independent Stampin’ Up! Demonstrator – and I love it even more during Sale-a-Bration. Not only are there lots of ways for customers and demonstrators to earn free product with purchases during Sale-a-Bration, but there’s an amazing opportunity to become a demonstrator. Not everyone who signs up to be a demonstrator wants to run a business – and that’s A-OK! Most of my team members joined (and have stayed active) for the discount, the joy of the craft and our amazing online community. That’s the only reason you need!
I want to share this Stampin’ Up! journey with you. A couple of years ago, I shared my objectives as I stamp and share every day. While I’m “in this” for the joy of creating, I’m also “in this” for you.
- I want you … to feel inspired each and every day – to think about stamping all day long. I want to poke your brain in the morning with some sort of idea or concept so that you have an excuse to think about cards and crafting for the entirety of your day.
- I want you … to enjoy the time you spend with your stamps. I am fortunate enough to spend lots of time completing projects with my stamps, papers, dies and punches. You might not have as much time, so I am happy to share what I learn or what inspires me. It helps you to streamline your projects, right?
- I want you … to create things you love and can’t live without. It makes you happy. When you are happy, then I am happy. When I am happy, I create and share – and that makes you happy, which makes me happy…we could go in this circle all day long.
- I want you … to enjoy your stamping space. Organizing is a hobby of its own. I love to share ideas I have implemented to keep my space as tidy as it can be in hopes that it can help you to better enjoy your space.
- I want you … to get the most out of your stamping purchases. I don’t ever want you to buy a stamp set, for example, that just sits on your shelf. There are thousands of ways you can use that stamp, and I want to inspire you to use it. I also want you to maximize the benefits you can receive from your purchases. I want you to be aware of the promotions and benefits so that you feel good about the items you’ve purchased.
- I want you … to be a part of InKing Royalty, my amazing online community. During Sale-a-Bration, Stampin’ Up!’s Starter Kit is the BEST BUNDLE in the catalog – and you love bundles, right? Since you are interested in learning more…
There are two options for the Starter Kit during Sale-a-Bration:
- OPTION 1. Get $175 worth of Stampin’ Up! product (your choice of product) for just $99. That’s $50 more than the standard Starter Kit amount.
- OPTION 2. Get $175 worth of Stampin’ Up! product (your choice of product) and the exclusive Craft & Carry Tote (valued at $50) for just $129. That’s $50 more than the standard Starter Kit amount AND a $20 savings on the tote. Here’s a video from Stampin’ Up! to show you how handy this amazing tote is:
Here’s a little bit more – both Starter Kit options are sent with FREE SHIPPING. Along with your purchase of a Stampin’ Up! Starter Kit, you:
- will earn a 20% discount on all purchases immediately after joining (and for as long as you are an active demonstrator). What an awesome benefit!earn an ongoing 20% discount on your purchases (possibly more).
- have access to amazing community of kind stampers with daily inspiration.
- can attend our monthly online gatherings.
- have no obligation to ever sell or share with anyone (although it makes you really cool if you do) and no obligation to buy another thing if you don’t want to.
- earn my undying gratitude and respect. ❤️
If you have thought about joining and want to be a part of an amazing online community of stampers, please email me today. I’d love to answer your questions or set up a time to chat with you.
If you are ready to purchase the Starter Kit and join our incredible community of stampers, CLICK HERE.
At the end of the day, I want you to love stamping. I want to have fun with people who love stamping as much as I do. I would love for you to join me on this thrilling ride!
Thanks for stopping by today!
Occasions and Sale-a-Bration are LIVE
Stampin’ Up!’s Occasions Catalog and Sale-a-Bration event are live. That means there are tons of new, amazing products you need to check out and add to your wish list. To see the new catalog and start your list, click on the photos below:
Placing an order today? Of course you are! If you are placing an order for $150 or more, I want you to enjoy all of the Host Rewards you have earned. If your order is less than $150, I’d love for you please add this Host Code – FW3NGFXF – when prompted. Thank you!