Boy, are you in for a treat today?! There are so many reasons why you should drop everything and join my Stampin’ Up! team today. In today’s post, I’m going to give you TEN great reasons – and I think you’re going to love every single one of them.
It’s no fun to wait for things we want – who has that kind of patience?! There are two incredible promotions that are rolling out to customers over the next several weeks – but they are available to Stampin’ Up! Demonstrators right now!
- New Sale-a-Bration Selections. You love the Sale-a-Bration offerings, right? On February 15, three new options will be added to the line-up for everyone to earn. Between now and then, though, Stampin’ Up! Demonstrators can purchase the new items (AND can add these items to their Starter Kit when joining). How cool is that?!
- New Products that Coordinate with Sale-a-Bration Items. On March 1, Stampin’ Up! will roll out a host of products for purchase that coordinate with the Sale-a-Bration items you already love. Between now and then, Stampin’ Up! Demonstrators can purchase these new items (AND can add these items to their Starter Kit when joining). That’s incredible!
Let me give you a little bit more information about these items.
New Sale-a-Bration Items
Here’s a brochure that showcases the new Sale-a-Bration items that will be offered to customers starting February 15 (click on the photo below to download this brochure):
- All Adorned (149728). Between February 15 and March 31, you can earn this photopolymer stamp set with a $50 order. Demonstrators can purchase this incredible set (or add it to a Starter Kit) for just $15.Here’s a fun sample of how you might use the elements of this stamp set to create a beautiful card:
- Country Floral Textured Impressions Embossing Folder (149698). Between February 15 and March 31, you can earn this photopolymer stamp set with a $50 order. Demonstrators can purchase this incredible set (or add it to a Starter Kit) for just $9. This sample showcases the gorgeous texture this folder creates:
- Painted Seasons Bundle (150349). Between February 15 and March 31, you can earn this photopolymer stamp set with a $100 order. Demonstrators can purchase this incredible set (or add it to a Starter Kit) for just $29. Here’s four samples that showcase the beautify of these papers and stamp images:
Again (in case you haven’t been reading and decided to just read this) – if you are a Stampin’ Up! Demonstrator, you can order these items today. If you would like to be a Stampin’ Up! Demonstrator, you can order them today as part of your Starter Kit.
New Sale-a-Bration Coordination Items
As if the three, new Sale-a-Bration items aren’t exciting enough, Stampin’ Up! is introducing six incredible items that coordinate with the Sale-a-Bration products you’ve already earned (or plan to earn). These items are available for customers to purchase starting March 1. Stampin’ Up! Demonstrators can buy them now. Anyone who wants to sign up can add these beauties to their Starter Kit. Such fun!
These three sets of dies coordinate with stamp sets from the initial release of Sale-a-Bration products:
This set of Framelits coordinates with the Painted Seasons from the February 15 Sale-a-Bration release:
These items coordinate with just about anything:
Here are links to all of these products in my online store. You can click on the images to read more about each and see some samples from Stampin’ Up! designers:
Sale-a-Bration Join Options
My post promised TEN great reasons to join Stampin’ Up! today – and then I shared nine new products that you can add to a Starter Kit today. The tenth reason is – you get to be a Demonstrator in my incredible team. Yay! There are two options for the Starter Kit during Sale-a-Bration:
- OPTION 1. Get $175 worth of Stampin’ Up! product (your choice of product) for just $99. That’s $50 more than the standard Starter Kit amount.
- OPTION 2. Get $175 worth of Stampin’ Up! product (your choice of product) and the exclusive Craft & Carry Tote (valued at $50) for just $129. That’s $50 more than the standard Starter Kit amount AND a $20 savings on the tote. Here’s a video from Stampin’ Up! to show you how handy this amazing tote is:
Here’s a little bit more – both Starter Kit options are sent with FREE SHIPPING. Along with your purchase of a Stampin’ Up! Starter Kit, you:
- will earn a 20% discount on all purchases immediately after joining (and for as long as you are an active demonstrator). What an awesome benefit!earn an ongoing 20% discount on your purchases (possibly more).
- have access to amazing community of kind stampers with daily inspiration.
- can attend our monthly online gatherings.
- have no obligation to ever sell or share with anyone (although it makes you really cool if you do) and no obligation to buy another thing if you don’t want to.
- earn my undying gratitude and respect. ❤️
If you have thought about joining and want to be a part of an amazing online community of stampers, please email me today. I’d love to answer your questions or set up a time to chat with you.
If you are ready to purchase the Starter Kit and join our incredible community of stampers, CLICK HERE.
Thanks for stopping by today!
Occasions and Sale-a-Bration are LIVE
Stampin’ Up!’s Occasions Catalog and Sale-a-Bration event are live. That means there are tons of new, amazing products you need to check out and add to your wish list. To see the new catalog and start your list, click on the photos below:
Placing an order today? Of course you are! If you are placing an order for $150 or more, I want you to enjoy all of the Host Rewards you have earned. If your order is less than $150, I’d love for you please add this Host Code – FW3NGFXF – when prompted. Thank you!