On Monday I shared my Global Design Challenge card with a panel of Vellum Cardstock in a Rectangle Stitched Framelits Dies frame. You can see that card here. Yesterday I shared some tips for adding vellum to a card front, including framing the vellum with cardstock – you can see that post here. My step-by-step tutorial for framing vellum included a Mossy Meadow frame and a gorgeous panel of Floral Romance Specialty Designer Series Paper. I didn’t show you the finished project yesterday, but I am sharing it with you today. Here’s my card:
Tips, Tricks and Reminders
- Wonderful Romance. From the inception of this card, I knew I wanted to showcase this leafy page of vellum paper from the Floral Romance Specialty Designer Series Paper. Such a beautiful pattern and wonderful colors! Here’s a look at the patterns and colors in the Floral Romance Specialty Designer Series Paper (the top two panels shown below are vellum):To accompany my vellum cardstock, I added a leaf from the Wonderful Romance Bundle behind my sentiment. Not only does the leave work well with the colors on the card, but it adds a little height to the focal sentiment. I love this set – and I think you need to have it before it’s gone! Here’s a look at this incredible bundle:There are some other wonderful, coordinating products in the Floral Romance Suite of products from Stampin’ Up!’s 2019 Occasions Catalog:
- Building the Sentiment. I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE this sentiment from Strong & Beautiful. “You’re amazing & that’s a fact” With all the big, bold sentiments in this set, this small sentiment is a bit hidden – so I’m excited to showcase on today’s card. Here’s a look at the Strong & Beautiful stamp set:And here’s a closer look at my sentiment on this card:The top layer is a Layering Ovals Framelits Die (the smallest) on Thick Whisper White cardstock. The layer beneath is stamped on Thick Whisper White with Memento Tuxedo Black and colored with Mossy Meadow Stampin’ Blends. The base layer of the sentiment is Fresh Fig cardstock, cropped with the Pretty Label Punch.
- Gorgeous Colors. The principal colors on this card are Fresh Fig and Mossy Meadow – what a rich, gorgeous combination! The vellum also features Pear Pizzazz and Petal Pink, but I think the Pear Pizzazz is a standout. If you like this combination of Pear Pizzazz, Fresh Fig and Mossy Meadow, please save this:
Bundles: Wonderful Romance Stamp Sets: Strong & Beautiful, Wonderful Romance Papers: Floral Romance Specialty Designer Series Paper, Fresh Fig, Mossy Meadow, Thick Whisper White Inks: Memento Tuxedo Black, Fresh Fig, Stampin’ Blends (Mossy Meadow) Accessories: Wonderful Floral Framelits Dies, Rectangle Stitched Framelits Dies, Layering Ovals Framelits Dies, Stampin’ Dimensionals
Going, Going…Don’t Miss Out! If the Wonderful Romance Bundle is one you’ve been eyeing, I suggest you order today! Stampin’ Up! has announced that the dies for this bundle are running low and that they will be discontinued once they are sold out. Here are the bundles you should be focused on today if you really, really want them:
- Wonderful Romance Bundle (item 150592)
- Climbing Roses Bundle (item 150603)
- Birthday Cheer Bundle (item 150576)
Thanks for stopping by today!
New Sale-a-Bration and Sale-a-Bration Coordination
On March 1, Stampin’ Up! released new Sale-a-Bration Coordination products (that coordinate with your Sale-a-Bration favorites) and added new Sale-a-Bration options so that you have more reasons to earn Sale-a-Bration rewards. What fun! To learn everything you need to know, click here.
Placing an order today? Of course you are! If you are placing an order for $150 or more, I want you to enjoy all of the Host Rewards you have earned. If your order is less than $150, I’d love for you please add this Host Code – BX3GMCHV – when prompted. Thank you!