Today is St. Patrick’s Day, a day to celebrate Irish culture and to honor the death of St. Patrick, the foremost patron saint of Ireland. Thanks, Wikipedia! It’s also a day for us to wear green and to speak with an Irish brogue. We often think of the “luck of the Irish” on St. Patrick’s Day, so I’ve made a green card with four-leaf clovers that wishes the recipient lots of luck. Who doesn’t love that? Here’s my card:
Tips, Tricks and Reminders
- Amazing Life. The sentiment and clovers on this card are from the oh-so-versatile Amazing Life stamp set that bundles with the must-have Rectangle Stitched Framelits Dies. If you don’t have it, you might be too late for 2019 St. Patrick’s Day projects – but you’ll want it for the remainder of the year – and there will be another St. Patrick’s Day in 2020. ♥ Here’s a look at the Amazing Life Bundle:
- Build an Arrangement. I stamped “good luck” with Tuxedo Black Memento Ink and colored the word “luck” with Granny Apple Green Stampin’ Blends. The lower half of the sentiment is colored with the dark blend to give it a “dipped in dark ink” look. How fun! The sentiment is punched with a 2-1/4″ Circle punch and positioned over an arrangement of clovers. Here’s a closer look:Quick tip: I glued a smaller circle on the card base to help guide the placement of the clovers around the circle. When I glued my larger sentiment over top for a perfect frame.
- Greens. The background panel of this card is pulled from the Tropical Escape 6″ x 6″ Designer Series Paper – such a great combination of Granny Apple Green and Shaded Spruce. Here’s a look at the colors and patterns in this pack of papers:If you like this combination of Whisper White, Granny Apple Green and Shaded Spruce, please save this for future reference:
Stamp Sets: Amazing Life Papers: Tropical Escape 6″ x 6″ Designer Series Paper, Granny Apple Green, Shaded Spruce, Whisper White Inks: Granny Apple Green, Tuxedo Black Memento, Stampin’ Blends (Granny Apple Green) Accessories: 2-1/4″ Circle punch, Layering Circle Framelits Dies, Stampin’ Dimensionals
It doesn’t have to be St. Patrick’s Day to send this card of good luck wishes to a friend or family member. I hope you have a wonderful St. Patrick’s Day!
Thanks for stopping by today!
Spring Product Shares – Limited Time Only
Spring is just around the corner! I want you to be ready with all the papers, ribbons and embellishments you need to make your Spring projects. As such, yesterday I announced that I’m hosting Spring Product Shares. I’d love for you to join in – click on the image below for all the information:I’m only offering these for a short while, so sign up today! ♥
Going, Going…Don’t Miss Out!
Stampin’ Up! has announced that the dies some popular bundles are running low and that they will be discontinued once they are sold out. Here are the bundles you should be focused on today if you really, really want them:
Wonderful Romance Bundle (item 150592)
- Climbing Roses Bundle (item 150603)
- Birthday Cheer Bundle (item 150576)
Placing an order today? Of course you are! If you are placing an order for $150 or more, I want you to enjoy all of the Host Rewards you have earned. If your order is less than $150, I’d love for you please add this Host Code – BX3GMCHV – when prompted. Thank you!