Many of my Stampin’ Up! team members (not only those with blogs) share their gorgeous projects in our team’s Facebook community – there’s such amazing and inspiring creativity in this group! I’m always excited when my team’s blog hop rolls around, though, because I get to share some of their amazing work with you. I’m just as excited to see their projects as you are, and I am proud to share them with you.
Welcome to InKing Royalty’s March Blog Hop! This year’s Blog Hop themes are inspired by a single word – and this month our projects are centered around GREEN. We are excited to share our creations with you today – there’s a wonderful variety of styles and occasions celebrated in this hop! After you read my post, I hope you’ll hop over to the next person on the list at the base of this post.
Here’s my Spring-themed and full-of-green card:
Tips, Tricks and Reminders
- Three Great Products for Spring. Today is the first official day of Spring – yay! To celebrate, my simple, layered card features three great products that are perfect to get you through the coming Spring months. The gorgeous, patterned paper that serves as a backdrop for my card is pulled from a Sale-a-Bration offering that is a must-have! The Painted Seasons Bundle (Painted Seasons stamp set + Painted Seasons Designer Series Paper) is available with a $100 order during Sale-a-Bration. Here’s a look at this incredible bundle (which, incidentally pairs with the Four Seasons Framelits Dies while supplies last):If you only want the paper (or want to restock), that can be selected with a $50 order with product #149574. I love that time of year when the trees start producing their big, green leaves again – that’s when I know Spring is here! With the “green” theme for this hop and my celebration of Spring, I knew I wanted to feature this little tree, tree swing and flower from A Good Day. Here’s a look at this stamp set:My sentiment is pulled from another Spring-themed stamp set. Daisy Delight pairs with the Daisy Punch (always popular this time of year). There’s something adorable, though, about this sweet sentiment and the tree from A Good Day (this is the second time I’ve put them together). Here’s a look at the ever-popular Daisy Delight stamp set:
- A Sweet, Spring Scene. A sweet sentiment, a leaf-filled tree, a swing and a beautiful flower. Do you really need anything more to build a sweet, Spring scene? Here’s a closer look at my scene that was cropped with the Layering Ovals Framelits Dies:I stamped the image with StazOn Jet Black ink. I used Call Me Clover, Highland Heather and Daffodil Delight Stampin’ Write Markers to color the leaves, flower petals and flower center, respectively. I dipped a Blender Pen into my Crumb Cake ink for a light wash of color on the tree trunk, branches and swing seat.
- Decorate the Envelope. An exciting card deserves an exciting envelope. While any of the Call Me Clover patterns from the 2018-2020 In Color 6″ x 6″ designer Series Paper would have looked great as a liner inside the envelope, I chose to line the envelope with the same Painted Seasons Designer Series Paper I used as a border on my card.I cropped the envelope liner with the Beautiful Layers Thinlits Dies – there’s a die (bottom, left corner below) that crops a perfect liner for our Medium Envelopes. Yay!
Stamp Sets: A Good Day, Daisy Delight Papers: Painted Seasons Designer Series Paper, Call Me Clover, Lucky Limeade, Thick Whisper White Inks: Basic Black, Crumb Cake, Stampin’ Write Markers (Call Me Clover, Highland Heather, Daffodil Delight) Accessories: Layering Ovals Framelits Dies, Blender Pen, Beautiful Layers Thinlits Dies, Medium Whisper White Envelopes, Stampin’ Dimensionals
Thank you for stopping by today. I hope you’ll hop along to the next stop on the blog hop, Shawn de Oliveira at Shawn Stamps. There’s lots of inspiration to be found in this group – and you don’t want to miss it!
Thanks for stopping by!
Thank you for hopping along with us. If you get stuck during the Blog Hop, please use this line-up as a guide:
- Brian King at Stamp with Brian
- Shawn de Oliveira at Shawn Stamps
- Jackie Beers at Blue Line Stamping
- Sue Jackson at Just Peachy Stamping
- Candy Ford at Stamp Candy
- Jennifer Spiller at Westside Paper Creations
- Pam Morris at Tap Tap Stamp
- Julie DiMatteo at The Paper Pixie
- Robin Myren at Songbird Designs by Robin
- Robbye Hamilton at Miss Hammie’s Crafts
- Denise Hoepfner at The Mountain Magpie
- Lynn Kolcun at Avery’s Owlery
Products I Used Today: