Happy Sunday! I’m headed home today from my amazing trip to Charlotte where I was introduced to Stampin’ Up!’s 2019-2020 Annual Catalog. What fun! I can’t wait to share the whole thing with you! While I was there, I was able to see some of my team members who traveled to Charlotte for the event. Because the North American events are split across a handful of sites, I missed seeing some team members who attended other venues. All of them received one of these cards (with a small gift from me):
Tips, Tricks and Reminders
- Birthday Cheer. Even though the Detailed Birthday Edgelits Dies were discontinued in March or early April, the amazingly fun Birthday Cheer stamp set is still available – and it’s a great stamp set to have. Big, bold images and big, bold sentiments – how can you not fall in love with this stamp set? Here’s a closer look:Even though OnStage is not a birthday celebration, this “Time for a Spectacular Celebration” sentiment worked perfectly. I also added a fun heart from the Be Mine Stitched Framelits Dies to my simple card. Here’s a look at those dies:
- Lining it Up. The sentiment on the Lemon Lime Twist card panel lines up perfectly with the words on the inside of the Flirty Flamingo heart. How in the world did I do that?! Here’s a quick step-by-step (bear with me – it’s lengthy):
- Cut a Lemon Lime Twist panels that measures 2-1/2″ x 3-3/4″. Position the stamp in your Stamparatus, ink it up with Memento Tuxedo Black ink and stamp it.
- Cut a piece of Flirty Flamingo in the same measurement as the Lemon Lime Twist panel, and stamp the same sentiment in the same spot.
- Cut a heart out of the Flirty Flamingo panel with the Be Mine Stitched Framelits die.
- Glue it to the Lemon Lime Twist panel, placing it exactly over the sentiment.
- Cut a bunch of hearts from scrap Flirty Flamingo. Using the cropped panel from above as a template, drop in your hearts to stamp the sentiment in the same place for each. That’s the easiest way to produce a bunch of super-awesome cards! ♥
- Pink and Green. I love a pink-and-green combination. While there are so many options for both pink and green, I particularly love this bright, cheery combination of Flirty Flamingo and Lemon Lime Twist. Love it! If you like this combination as much as I do, please save this:
Stamp Sets: Birthday Cheer Papers: Flirty Flamingo, Lemon Lime Twist, Whisper White Note Cards and Envelopes Inks: Basic Black Accessories: Be Mine Stitched Framelits Dies, Stampin’ Dimensionals
Thanks for stopping by today!
Join My One-for-One Card Swap.
I’m hosting a Spring One-for-One Card Swap, and I’d love for you to join us. You just have to make one Spring-themed card, send it to me and receive another in the mail. How fun is that?! Click on the picture below for more information:
Placing an order today? Of course you are! If you are placing an order for $150 or more, I want you to enjoy all of the Host Rewards you have earned. If your order is less than $150, I’d love for you please add this Host Code – S9ZDBKBT – when prompted. Thank you!