Sweet is sweet, simple is simple and tiny is tiny. When all three come together to make a sweet and simple tiny project, all the “aahs” come out to play. When I shared this project with my local stamp club this past weekend, I receive “aahs” from all the club members who were intrigued by these Tropical Thinlits Dies and loved the softness of Soft Sea Foam on this card. Here’s the 3″ x 3″ card we made:
It’s a sweet, simple and tiny card that really packs a wallop, don’t you think? Club members each made two of these cards – one with a “you are loved always” sentiment, and one with a “grateful every day for you” sentiment. It would be fun to make these in a variety of colors and just pop on the necessary sentiment as needed.
Tips, Tricks and Reminders
- Tropical Chic and Vibrant Vases. Stampin’ Up!’s 2018 Annual Catalog comes to a close on June 2. Many current products will be retiring (on that date or when supplies run out). While the Tropical Chic stamp set and Tropical Thinlits Dies will carry over into the new catalog, the bundle of the two (with a 10% savings) will not. If you like this bundle (and you should), I suggest you get it now. Here’s a look at the Tropical Chic Bundle:Over the past two days, I’ve shared projects with the Varied Vases stamp set and coordinating Vases Builder Punch. Today’s project showcases a beautiful sentiment from Vibrant Vases, another set that works with the Vases Builder Punch and includes some beautiful images. Here’s a look at the Vibrant Vases photopolymer stamp set:
- Multipurpose Adhesive. When I created this card, I used Mini Glue Dots to mount the leafy frame to the front of the 3″ x 3″ card base. When I shared it with my club members, though, we took a different approach. We used Multipurpose Adhesive Sheets to stick this fun shape to the card base. Here’s a look at these sheets (which are retiring at the end of this catalog or when supplies run out):Here’s a step-by-step tutorial I created for using these Multipurpose Adhesive Sheets:
- Don’t Forget the Envelope! A Whisper White 3″ x 3″ Envelope was the logical selection to house my sweet, tiny card. It’s a little bit of a misnomer because the envelopes are actually 3-1/8″ x 3-1/8″ (but I think we can all look past that). I reached for my Tropical Escape 6″ x 6″ Designer Series Paper to cover the flap on the envelope:Here’s a look at the colors and patterns in the Tropical Escape 6″ x 6″ Designer Series Paper:
Stamp Sets: Vibrant Vases Papers: Tropical Escape 6″ x 6″ Designer Series Paper, Soft Sea Foam, Thick Whisper White Inks: Basic Black Accessories: Tropical Thinlits Dies, 1-1/2″ Circle punch, Multipurpose Adhesive Sheets, Whisper White 3″ x 3″ Envelopes, Stampin’ Dimensionals
I hope you like these little cards – my club members really enjoyed making them and had determined who would receive them before club was over.
Thanks for stopping by today!
Everything is Rosy. I want to remind you about the Everything is Rosy Product Medley – a gorgeous collection of products that’s only being offered for a limited time in May. This medley is expected to sell out soon, so please don’t delay.
- To read all about this Everything is Rosy Product Medley, CLICK HERE.
- To purchase the medley right now (you’re smart!), CLICK HERE.
Sign up Today for the Hugs from Shelli Paper Pumpkin. I devoted an entire post last week with information about the Paper Pumpkin kit designed by Stampin’ Up!’s co-founder, Shelli Gardner. Click on the link below for more information and to sign up today:
Don’t Miss These Retiring Products. Stampin’ Up! announced the products that will retire on June 3 (or when products sell out). Please click on the picture below to read more about what’s retiring and why you have a limited time to grab up these items:Over the past couple of days, I’ve shared parades of prior cards with select retiring items. If you missed those posts, you can see them here:
- Select Retiring Stamp Sets (A-L) & a Parade of 46 Cards
- Select Retiring Stamp Sets (M-Z) & a Parade of 37 Cards
Placing an order today? Of course you are! If you are placing an order for $150 or more, I want you to enjoy all of the Host Rewards you have earned. If your order is less than $150, I’d love for you please add this Host Code – 3UQS9QQP – when prompted. Thank you!