It’s graduation time – that means you need to start thinking about the best ways to honor your favorite graduates. Whether your loved ones are celebrating their completion of college, high school or kindergarten, it’s fun to make a card tailored to their style and celebration. The card I’m sharing today features a gorgeous panel of NEW Perennial Essence Designer Series Paper (new in Stampin’ Up!’s 2019 Annual Catalog) and a sentiment that’s soon to retire from Stampin’ Up!’s 2018 Annual Catalog. Here’s my card:
This card is designed in the image of a sketch I created for this week’s CAS(E) This Sketch challenge. Here’s the banner with my design for the challenge that inspired my card (this challenge goes live at 10:00 am EST):Tips, Tricks and Reminders
- Follow Your Dreams Bundle. I’ve had the Follow Your Dreams Bundle for several months, but this is the first time I’ve used it on a card I’ve shared on my blog. I love the sentiments, and the feathers have grown on me a bit – yet I’ve always been distracted by other new products. Here’s a look at the Follow Your Dreams Bundle:This bundle is one of the products that’s being retired by Stampin’ Up! on June 2 (or when products sell out). Neither the stamp set nor the dies will be offered in the new catalog. If you’d like to read more about the items that are retiring, click on the image below:
- Dreamy Backdrop. The dreamy backdrop for this card is a gorgeous panel from the Perennial Essence Designer Series Paper, a new set of papers in Stampin’ Up!’s 2019 Annual Catalog. How gorgeous is this background?I added three pearls in two sizes just above the sentiment to add a little movement and to pull the sentiment into this gorgeous backdrop. I often shy away from adding embellishments, but this card called out for them.
- Colors. The colors on my card were pulled directly from this gorgeous Perennial Essence Designer Series Paper. If you like this combination of Whisper White, Petal Pink and Blackberry Bliss, please save this:
Bundles: Follow Your Dreams Stamp Sets: Follow Your Dreams Papers: Perennial Essence Designer Series Paper, Blackberry Bliss, Petal Pink, Thick Whisper White Inks: Memento Tuxedo Black Accessories: Chase Your Dreams Dies, Pearl Basic Jewels, Stampin’ Dimensionals
I hope you’ll pop over to the CAS(E) This Sketch site to see the cards by the design team members and to play along with this week’s challenge.
Thanks for stopping by today!
Everything is Rosy. I want to remind you about the Everything is Rosy Product Medley – a gorgeous collection of products that’s only being offered for a limited time in May. This medley is expected to sell out soon, so please don’t delay.
- To read all about this Everything is Rosy Product Medley, CLICK HERE.
- To purchase the medley right now (you’re smart!), CLICK HERE.
Sign up Today for the Hugs from Shelli Paper Pumpkin. I devoted an entire post last week with information about the Paper Pumpkin kit designed by Stampin’ Up!’s co-founder, Shelli Gardner. Click on the link below for more information and to sign up today (sign up by May 10):
Don’t Miss These Retiring Products. Stampin’ Up! announced the products that will retire on June 2 (or when products sell out). Please click on the picture below to read more about what’s retiring and why you have a limited time to grab up these items:A couple of weeks ago, I shared parades of prior cards with select retiring items. If you missed those posts, you can see them here:
- Select Retiring Stamp Sets (A-L) & a Parade of 46 Cards
- Select Retiring Stamp Sets (M-Z) & a Parade of 37 Cards
Placing an order today? Of course you are! If you are placing an order for $150 or more, I want you to enjoy all of the Host Rewards you have earned. If your order is less than $150, I’d love for you please add this Host Code – 3UQS9QQP – when prompted. Thank you!