Gorgeous Grape, Coastal Cabana and Pineapple Punch – this week’s Global Design Challenge colors are bright, festive and fun. What a perfect combination to celebrate the fun of Summer or the awesomeness of someone you love. Maybe these colors are perfect for a graduation card? Here’s my oh-so-cool card with these vibrant colors:
- Pocketful of Sunshine. My card features a trio of super-cool sunglasses in bold, bright colors. These glasses are so bright they needs shades. ♥ The glasses are found in Pocketful of Sunshine, a stamp set that’s retiring on June 3 when this catalog ends. Here’s a look at the Pocketful of Sunshine stamp set: Here’s what’s a little abnormal (but certainly super-cool) – while Pocketful of Sunshine is retiring, the coordinating Pocket Dies are carrying into Stampin’ Up!’s 2019 Annual Catalog. How fun is that?! There’s a new stamp set that coordinates with the pocket in this set of dies. You’re going to want both (so you might as well go ahead and get the coordinating Pocketful of Sunshine stamp set now). Here’s a look at the Pocket Dies:The uber-cool sentiment that’s featured on my card is from the Strong & Beautiful stamp set that debuted in Stampin’ Up!’s 2019 Occasions Catalog and will continue to be offered in Stampin’ Up!’s 2019 Annual Catalog. Here’s a look at Strong & Beautiful:
- Lining them Up. The trio of sunglasses on my card are attached to the Basic Black cardstock base with Stampin’ Dimensionals. I spaced them out on the panel and then started adhering the top and bottom pairs of glasses. Once those were in place, I positioned the middle pair to get them exactly in the middle. It was easier to center then middle pair of glasses once the others were in place.
- More Pocket Inspiration. I’ve shared several projects with this fun pocket set and dies. You can click on any of these pictures to see the original post for each:
Stamp Sets: Pocketful of Sunshine, Strong & Beautiful Papers: Coastal Cabana, Pineapple Punch, Gorgeous Grape, Basic Black, Whisper White Inks: Tuxedo Black Memento Accessories: Pocket Dies, Stampin’ Dimensionals
I hope you’ll pop over to the Global Design Project site to see the cards by the design team members and to play along with this week’s challenge.
Thanks for stopping by today!
Everything is Rosy. I want to remind you about the Everything is Rosy Product Medley – a gorgeous collection of products that’s only being offered for a limited time in May. This medley is expected to sell out soon, so please don’t delay.
- To read all about this Everything is Rosy Product Medley, CLICK HERE.
- To purchase the medley right now (you’re smart!), CLICK HERE.
Don’t Miss These Retiring Products. Stampin’ Up! announced the products that will retire on June 2 (or when products sell out). Please click on the picture below to read more about what’s retiring and why you have a limited time to grab up these items:A couple of weeks ago, I shared parades of prior cards with select retiring items. If you missed those posts, you can see them here:
- Select Retiring Stamp Sets (A-L) & a Parade of 46 Cards
- Select Retiring Stamp Sets (M-Z) & a Parade of 37 Cards
Placing an order today? Of course you are! If you are placing an order for $150 or more, I want you to enjoy all of the Host Rewards you have earned. If your order is less than $150, I’d love for you please add this Host Code – 3UQS9QQP – when prompted. Thank you!