Back in 2017, when we were first introduced to the 2017-2019 In Colors, I made a card that has featured three of those new colors behind strips of the Pick a Pattern Washi Tape. I loved how that card turned out – and it has stuck with me since. Every so often I think, “I need to remake that card.” Well – as those colors AND the black-and-white washi tape are set to retire, now’s as good a time as any. Here’s my 4-1/4″ x 4-1/4″ card:
Tips, Tricks and Reminders
- Pick a Pattern. Do you remember the Pick a Pattern Suite from Stampin’ Up!’s 2017 Annual Catalog? While the Designer Series Paper, stamp set and most coordinating accessories retired at the end of the catalog, the black-and-white, multi-sized Pick a Pattern Washi Tape carried forward into the 2018 Annual Catalog. Such fun! The washi tape, though, goes away at the end of this catalog (or when supplies run out). Here’s a look at the Pick a Pattern Washi Tape:The sentiment on this card is one of my favorites from Stampin’ Up!’s 2019 Occasions Catalog – and it’s also retiring soon. Here’s a look at Incredible Like You:
- A Layer of Washi. This card was such fun to construct. I simply taped down this 1″ piece of washi tape over 1″ strips of 2017-2019 In Colors. How easy is that?!This closeup picture shows you how shiny these strips are on the card – non-messy shine is always a good thing on a card, right?
- Retiring In Colors. I’ve been posting a lot about the retiring 2017-2019 In Colors this week. What a beautiful collection! If you need to restock on any of these papers, inks or accessories, now’s your time to do it!I’ve already posted two love letters to Tranquil Tide and Fresh Fig – others are coming soon. If you missed those, you can see them here:
Stamp Sets: Incredible Like You Papers: Gray Granite, Thick Whisper White (base), Berry Burst, Fresh Fig, Lemon Lime Twist, Powder Pink, Tranquil Tide Inks: Tuxedo Black Memento Accessories: Pick a Pattern Washi Tape, 2″ Circle punch, Stampin’ Dimensionals
Thanks for stopping by today!
Everything is Rosy. I want to remind you about the Everything is Rosy Product Medley – a gorgeous collection of products that’s only being offered for a limited time in May. This medley is expected to sell out soon, so please don’t delay.
- To read all about this Everything is Rosy Product Medley, CLICK HERE.
- To purchase the medley right now (you’re smart!), CLICK HERE.
Don’t Miss These Retiring Products. Stampin’ Up! announced the products that will retire on June 2 (or when products sell out). Please click on the picture below to read more about what’s retiring and why you have a limited time to grab up these items:A couple of weeks ago, I shared parades of prior cards with select retiring items. If you missed those posts, you can see them here:
- Select Retiring Stamp Sets (A-L) & a Parade of 46 Cards
- Select Retiring Stamp Sets (M-Z) & a Parade of 37 Cards
Placing an order today? Of course you are! If you are placing an order for $150 or more, I want you to enjoy all of the Host Rewards you have earned. If your order is less than $150, I’d love for you please add this Host Code – 3UQS9QQP – when prompted. Thank you!