It’s so easy to get off-track in life. With so many things coming at us all the time, small distractions can cause us to lose our direction or to lose sight of what’s most important to us and the people we love. That’s why it’s important to periodically step back, take a breath and reorient. We have to reset our compass to North so we know where we are. It’s also important to have someone in your life who reminds you of what matters – someone to reorient your compass and send you back in the right direction. Here’s my card for that person:
- Sailing Home Bundle. The Sailing Home Bundle (complete with a lighthouse, boats, anchors and nautical ropes) is the star of the Come Sail Suite of Products. Featured on the front of Stampin’ Up!’s 2019 Annual Catalog, the Sailing Home Bundle is certain to be one of the most popular products soon headed your way – you’ll want to order it as soon as you can. Here’s a look at the Sailing Home Bundle:And here’s a look at the gorgeous Come Sail Away Designer Series Paper – a mix of blues, greens and browns that perfectly coordinates with the products in this suite. Here’s a look at the colors and patterns in the Come Sail Away Designer Series Paper:
- Sweet Touch. Like the sketch that inspired my card, the sweet sentiment extends across the focal panel of Come Sail Away Designer Series Paper. I tried several different accents behind my sentiment (the compass is an obvious choice, but I wanted something even sweeter). I cropped an oblong heart with Terracotta Tile cardstock using the Be Mine Stitched Dies. Here’s a closer look: I glued the sentiment to the heart and then popped up both with Stampin’ Dimensionals. Here’s a look at the Be Mine Stitched Dies that are carrying over into Stampin’ Up!’s 2019 Annual Catalog:
- Sweet Masculine Color Combination. Masculine cards don’t have to be all brown and blue. This card features warm brown, soft green and brick red that are beautiful but still lend to a card you’d be happy to give to the man in your life, right? If you like this combination of Mint Macaron, Terracotta Tile and Soft Suede, please save this:Terracotta Tile is one of Stampin’ Up!’s 2019-2021 In Colors. Isn’t it gorgeous?! You can click on the picture below to read more about these new colors:
Stamp Sets: Sailing Home Papers: Come Sail Away Designer Series Paper, Soft Suede, Terracotta Tile, Mint Macaron, Thick Whisper White Inks: Tuxedo Black Memento Accessories: Be Mine Stitched Dies, Subtle 3D Embossing Folder, Stampin’ Dimensionals
I hope you’ll pop over to the CAS(E) This Sketch site to see the cards by the design team members and to play along with this week’s challenge.
Thanks for stopping by today!
Everything is Rosy. I want to remind you about the Everything is Rosy Product Medley – a gorgeous collection of products that’s only being offered for a limited time in May. This medley is expected to sell out soon, so please don’t delay.
- To read all about this Everything is Rosy Product Medley, CLICK HERE.
- To purchase the medley right now (you’re smart!), CLICK HERE.
Don’t Miss These Retiring Products. Stampin’ Up! announced the products that will retire on June 2 (or when products sell out). Please click on the picture below to read more about what’s retiring and why you have a limited time to grab up these items:A couple of weeks ago, I shared parades of prior cards with select retiring items. If you missed those posts, you can see them here:
- Select Retiring Stamp Sets (A-L) & a Parade of 46 Cards
- Select Retiring Stamp Sets (M-Z) & a Parade of 37 Cards
Placing an order today? Of course you are! If you are placing an order for $150 or more, I want you to enjoy all of the Host Rewards you have earned. If your order is less than $150, I’d love for you please add this Host Code – 3UQS9QQP – when prompted. Thank you!