Since they were first introduced in Stampin’ Up!’s 2018 Occasions Catalog, the Narrow Note Cards & Envelopes have been a go-to for me when I need a quick thank you or a note to slip in a gift. Now, those note cards are going away – they went on sale yesterday, so it’s possible they’ve sold out by now. Before I learned they’d be on sale, I made a quick-and-easy personalized card with several items that are retiring. Here’s my card:
Tips, Tricks and Reminders
- Retiring/Discounted Products. Demonstrators weren’t certain we’d see a discount on this year’s retiring products until an announcement was made late on Wednesday. Yesterday at 2:00 pm EST, select items were marked down (10%-, 20%-, 25%- and 30%-off) – what a great way to ensure these products get sold!Here are my recaps of the products that were marked down with this exciting promotion (some of these items have been sold out and are not updated in these reports):
- Printable .pdf (sorted by discount %)
- Printable .pdf (sorted by product category)
- Sortable Excel file
- Inspiration & a Tiny Bow. This personalized, monogrammed card was inspired by a project I created and shared a couple of years ago (click on this picture to see the original post for this project):Long before Stampin’ Up!’s Narrow Note Cards, I made this similarly-sized place card for the Thanksgiving dinner table. Such fun! I no longer have this bow from the retired Mini Treat Bag dies, so I tied a piece of twine around the trunk of the “R.” Since I don’t have a twine that would pop here, I ran my Light Real Red Stampin’ Blend over a piece of Whisper White Baker’s Twine and let it dry before tying it on. How easy is that?!
- Color Combination. The primary colors in this card add to its overall simplicity. Bright yellow really pops against dark blue, so these stripes really shine here. The bright yellow also keeps the simple card from looking too patriotic (not that there’s anything wrong with that). If you like this combination of Real Red, Pineapple Punch and Night of Navy, please save this:
Papers: Whisper White Narrow Note Cards & Envelopes, 2018-2020 In Color 6″ x 6″ Designer Series Paper, Night of Navy, Thick Whisper White Inks: Light Real Red Stampin’ Blend Accessories: Large Letter Framelits Dies, White Twine, 2″ Circle punch, 2-1/4″ Circle punch, Mini Stampin’ Dimensionals
I hope you’ll check out the retiring list and all the price-discounted items – some really great goodies there!
Thanks for stopping by today!
I posted my 2019 Annual Catalog Product Shares this weekend – and I’d love for you to check them out. What a great way to “kick the tires” on all the wonderful, new papers, ribbons and embellishments in the new catalog!
Don’t Miss These Retiring Products. Stampin’ Up! announced the products that will retire on June 3 (or when products sell out). Please click on the picture below to read more about what’s retiring and why you have a limited time to grab up these items:A couple of weeks ago, I shared parades of prior cards with select retiring items. If you missed those posts, you can see them here:
- Select Retiring Stamp Sets (A-L) & a Parade of 46 Cards
- Select Retiring Stamp Sets (M-Z) & a Parade of 37 Cards
Placing an order today? Of course you are! If you are placing an order for $150 or more, I want you to enjoy all of the Host Rewards you have earned. If your order is less than $150, I’d love for you please add this Host Code – 3UQS9QQP – when prompted. Thank you!