In a post over the weekend, I mentioned that EVERYONE is playing with the Good Morning Magnolia suite and suggested there are so many other products to also pay attention to. That said, I can’t stay away from the magnolias. It’s just not possible. For my local stamp club that met over the weekend, I designed a little notebook to showcase the gorgeous magnolia. It gave us an opportunity to color, crop and simply decorate the notebook cover. Here’s the notebook we made:
Tips, Tricks and Reminders
- Magnolia Lane. Everyone is flipping out over the Magnolia Lane Suite – and for good reason. The flowers, sentiments and designs are amazing. This suite has everything – an incredible bundle, gorgeous papers and beautiful accessories. Could you ask for more?! This oversized flower deserves its spot on the front of this simple notebook. While the Good Morning Magnolia Bundle is amazing, why don’t you just pick up the entire suite with one product code? They’ve made it so easy for us! Here’s a look at the Magnolia Lane Suite Bundle: If you’d like to see all of these products, click on the picture below: One of the sentiments in the Good Morning Magnolia stamp set is “enjoy today.” While I can’t think of a lot of reasons to use this sentiment on a card (maybe something really special like a wedding day?), it seemed to be the perfect sentiment for the front of your daily notebook – what a perfect reminder to enjoy the day?
- Coloring the Magnolia. I showcased this same flower on a card I shared Friday – here’s a look (you can click on the photo to see the original post): I loved the softness of this card (Petal Pink highlights on the white flower with light Mint Macaron leaves). If you’ve ever seen a magnolia, though, you know that the leaves (in nature) are dark, dark green with a waxy coating. While I colored the flower on my notebook the same way, I used Mossy Meadow Stampin’ Blends to give the leaves a bolder, richer look.
- Braided Linen Trim. The 3/16″ Braided Linen Trim was first introduced in Stampin’ Up!’s 2018 Holiday Catalog. While I loved it, I never really found a reason to use it. that’s when this notebook came along. It was the perfect trim to tie around this notebook. Here’s a look at the 3/16″ Braided Linen Trim:I simply tied a knot and left enough trim to mark my place in the notebook:
Bundles: Good Morning Magnolia Stamp Sets: Good Morning Magnolia Papers: Basic Black, Thick Whisper White, Petal Pink Inks: Tuxedo Black Memento, Stampin’ Blends (Petal Pink, Mossy Meadow, So Saffron, Crumb Cake) Accessories: Magnolia Memory Dies, 3/16″ Braided Linen Trim
Do you love this magnolia as much as I do? I hope you find this project inspiring.
Thanks for stopping by today!
- CLICK HERE to see all the new Suites in the catalog
- CLICK HERE to see all the new videos and learn more about the new catalog.
Placing an order today? Of course you are! If you are placing an order for $150 or more, I want you to enjoy all of the Host Rewards you have earned. If your order is less than $150, I’d love for you please add this Host Code – NWANWTKG – when prompted. Thank you!