Welcome to the Pals’ June Blog Hop. We’re so glad you’re here because we made some great projects using “Anything with Wings” You may be starting the hop here or coming from a previous Pal’s blog. Either way, you’ve come to the right place. You’ll find the full line-up below to help you move, or “hop” along from Pal to Pal.
I could hardly wait to ink up my Silhouette Scene stamp set – the set is a beautiful mix of silhouettes (who could have guessed?!) and amazing sentiments. And this image of a child with a toy airplane (or giant with a real airplane) was a great way to bring in the “wings” theme of this blog hop. What fun! Here’s my card:
- Silhouette Scenes Bundle. I’m in love with the See a Silhouette Suite in Stampin’ Up!’s 2019 Annual Catalog. The Silhouette Scenes Stamp Set features beautiful silhouettes that represent love and adventure and sentiments to inspire your loved ones. The coordinating See a Silhouette Designer Series Paper is bold, bright and beautiful. Here’s a look at the Silhouette Scenes Bundle:The three words that can be cropped with the coordinating Sweet Silhouettes Dies are “inspire,” “forever” and “adventure.” Just beautiful! To see all of the items in this suite, click on the picture below:I’m certain I’ll be sharing lots of projects with this bundle and these papers – I hope you’ll come back to see more.
- ♥ That Paper! My card features two patterns from the See a Silhouette Designer Series Paper that give this card a dreamy feeling of adventure. These blue patterns are on opposite sides of the same page in the pack. I can’t begin to tell you how much I love all of the colors and patterns in this pack of papers – these pages give us a gorgeous, artistic backdrop for nearly any card. Here’s a look at the colors and patterns in the See a Silhouette Designer Series Paper:
- Color Trio. I love the mix of Pacific Point and Night of Navy in these papers. The white lines in the paper really define the movement on the page. I tried adding other colors to the card, but the mix of white and blues was perfect on its own. Aren’t these blues dreamy? If you like this combination of Whisper White, Pacific Point and Night of Navy, please save this:
Stamp Sets: Silhouette Scenes Papers: See a Silhouette Designer Series Paper, Night of Navy, Pacific Point, Thick Whisper White Inks: Night of Navy, Whisper White Craft Accessories: 1-1/2″ Circle punch, Layering Ovals Framelits Dies,White Stampin’ Emboss Powder, Heat Tool, Stampin’ Dimensionals
More inspiration awaits! Use the Blog Hop Line-up below to visit the rest of this month’s Design Team. My fellow Pals are excited to show you what they’ve created! Don’t forget to show us some love by commenting on our creations. Mark your calendars for Wednesday, July 10, 2019 when our Hoppin’ Pals share their “Mixing It Up” projects. Don’t miss the fun!
Here’s the lineup for this hop:
- Mary Fish at Stampin’ Pretty
- Stesha Bloodhart at Stampin’ Hoot!
- Peggy Noe at Pretty Paper Cards
- Lori Pinto at LollyPop Paper and Ink
- Mary Hanson at Up North Stampin’
- Rosanne Mulhern at Heartfelt Stamping
- Lisa Ann Bernard at Queen B Creations
- Debbie Mageed at Secrets to Stamping
- Wendy Klein at Doggone Delightful Stampin’
- Denise Hoepfner at The Mountain Magpie
- Debra Simonis at Deb’s Stampin’ Grounds
- Jill Killeen at Killeen House Studio
- Beth McCullough at Stamping Mom
- Rae Harper-Burnet at Wild West Paper Arts
- Su Mohr at Aromas And Art
- Katy McGloin at Just Fun Stamping
- Pamela Sadler at Stampin Pink Rose
- Jackie Beers at Blue Line Stamping
- Tricia Chuba at ButterDish Designs
- Susan Itell at Simple Stampin
- Lynn Kolcun at Avery’s Owlery
- Karen Hallam at Karen’s Stamping Habit
- Jeanie Stark at Just Stampin’
- Brian King at Stamp with Brian
Thanks for stopping by today!
Here are links to the products I used in today’s post:
Love your card, Brian!!
Thanks so much, Leslie! ♥ I appreciate it.
Thanks, Jill! ♥
This set is on my wish list…it reminds me of the “Boxcar Children” books with the silhouettes. Your card is gorgeous Brian, I love how the DSP adds an air current for the plane!
Thanks so much, Dawn! I thought the blue waves added a current-like air to the card. Glad you like it! ♥
Your card is amazing! I am so excited about this set and can’t wait to see what else you do with it.
Thanks so much, Susan! I look forward to working with it more. ♥
I love your take on the wings! And now I’m sold on the DSP and the stamp set! As always, a perfect card.
Thanks, Jackie! It was a fun card to make and came together pretty quickly. ♥
Hi Brian, Well, I am sure I am not the only one that past this set right over. Thanks for highlighting it today. The paper is gorgeous and the idea is brilliant. It is nice to see you joined the blog hop this month. 🙂
Have a blessed day.
Thanks so much, Nancy! There are so many great elements in this suite – the papers are TOPS! Happy to be able to hop this month. ♥
Your card is inspiring! Love that designer paper!
Thanks, Dianne! The paper is amazing! Each page is perfect.
Adore your card Brian………and what a wonderful spin you put on this challenge theme.
Thank you so much, Kadie! ♥ It was a fun challenge.
Oooooo absolutely striking!
Thanks, Linda! ♥
Love your card, Brian and that DSP is perfect. Enjoy your day!
Thanks so much, Hilda! The paper is pretty spectacular. ♥
When I opened this pack of DSP, it knocked my socks off! Love, love, love! You have used it beautifully in this card. Your layering and layout are perfect as always. Can you tell I’m a fan?!
Awww…thanks so much, Karen! I’m so glad you like the card. It’s always so easy to create when you have a beautiful starting point (like this paper). Appreciate your comments. ♥
love the concept of airplane wings! genius. beautiful mix of silhouette and beautiful effects of the DSP.
Thanks so much, Mary! ♥
Love the blues! Awesome silhouette!
This paper is GORGEOUS! Thanks so much, Windy!
Love the fact that you had your own interpretation of the “wings”. It’s nice to be surprised in the morning with such a gorgeous creation. I truly do love the silhouette stamps that SU had in last years catalog and now they have hit it out of the ballpark once again with this bundle! It’s a “gotta’ have” for sure. Thanks for always being so creative and for sharing that with all of us.
Thanks so much, Grace! You know how happy I am to share – it’s always nice to hear how much that sharing is appreciated. Thanks!
You crack me up, Brian! Definitely a giant with a real airplane. Stunning card!
🙂 Thanks, Beth! ♥
You never cease to amaze me with how you think outside the box! Great card!!!
Thanks so much, Jeanie! 🙂
This card tells a story! Well done!
Yay! I’m so glad you see that. Thanks so much, Sandra! ♥
How creative! This is a very special card. Thanks.
Thanks so much! I’m so glad you like it. ♥
Oh, Brian! First of all, I am so happy you hopped with us this month! Second, I really wanted some unusual “wings” cards and leave it to you to do just that! What a fantastic card to finish the hop! This bundle was one of the first on my list but haven’t played with it yet. You have definitely given some great inspiration when I do. Hope you can hop with us again next month!
Thanks so much for your kind comments, Debbie! It was a fun challenge – I had to stretch a little to make sure my “wings” stood out in the lineup. So glad you like what I made. Thanks! ♥
Very different. Unique I love it
Thanks so much, Teri! I love this paper, so I enjoyed creating it. ♥
Brian, you created a gorgeous background with the DSP for this sweet silhouette image, small as it is, it speaks volumes.
The sentiment couldn’t be more perfect.
Thank you for sharing.
Awww…thanks so much, Maria! I’m so glad you like it. ♥
This is stunning in its simplicity Brian. I plan on casing every brilliant detail!
Thanks so much, Arlene! You’ll have fun with it! ♥
A brilliant combination of products and a heart stopper! Here in Wapakoneta, Ohio we are celebrating the 50th anniversary of the moon walk. Your card made me immediately think of Neil Armstrong, our hometown boy, who could fly a plane before he drove a car!! What a perfect card – thank you!!
Wow! The set really hearkens back to that era of innocence and adventure. I could “feel” that with this set. So glad you like what I did with it. Thanks, Elisha! ♥
Great card BK! It truly speaks volumes.
Thanks, my friend! I really love this set and these papers, so it was pretty easy to pull together. 🙂
Brian… you give me the “Blues” in a good way. What a fantastic card to finish up this fantastic hop.
Thanks so much, Rae! ♥
What a fantastic masculine addition to the wings theme, Brian! Love this card!!!
Thanks so much, Katy! ♥
I love this card! Very clever to bring in these types of “wings”. 🙂
Thank you, Lisa Ann! ♥