Welcome to the Pals’ June Blog Hop. We’re so glad you’re here because we made some great projects using “Anything with Wings” You may be starting the hop here or coming from a previous Pal’s blog. Either way, you’ve come to the right place. You’ll find the full line-up below to help you move, or “hop” along from Pal to Pal.
I could hardly wait to ink up my Silhouette Scene stamp set – the set is a beautiful mix of silhouettes (who could have guessed?!) and amazing sentiments. And this image of a child with a toy airplane (or giant with a real airplane) was a great way to bring in the “wings” theme of this blog hop. What fun! Here’s my card:
- Silhouette Scenes Bundle. I’m in love with the See a Silhouette Suite in Stampin’ Up!’s 2019 Annual Catalog. The Silhouette Scenes Stamp Set features beautiful silhouettes that represent love and adventure and sentiments to inspire your loved ones. The coordinating See a Silhouette Designer Series Paper is bold, bright and beautiful. Here’s a look at the Silhouette Scenes Bundle:The three words that can be cropped with the coordinating Sweet Silhouettes Dies are “inspire,” “forever” and “adventure.” Just beautiful! To see all of the items in this suite, click on the picture below:I’m certain I’ll be sharing lots of projects with this bundle and these papers – I hope you’ll come back to see more.
- ♥ That Paper! My card features two patterns from the See a Silhouette Designer Series Paper that give this card a dreamy feeling of adventure. These blue patterns are on opposite sides of the same page in the pack. I can’t begin to tell you how much I love all of the colors and patterns in this pack of papers – these pages give us a gorgeous, artistic backdrop for nearly any card. Here’s a look at the colors and patterns in the See a Silhouette Designer Series Paper:
- Color Trio. I love the mix of Pacific Point and Night of Navy in these papers. The white lines in the paper really define the movement on the page. I tried adding other colors to the card, but the mix of white and blues was perfect on its own. Aren’t these blues dreamy? If you like this combination of Whisper White, Pacific Point and Night of Navy, please save this:
Stamp Sets: Silhouette Scenes Papers: See a Silhouette Designer Series Paper, Night of Navy, Pacific Point, Thick Whisper White Inks: Night of Navy, Whisper White Craft Accessories: 1-1/2″ Circle punch, Layering Ovals Framelits Dies,White Stampin’ Emboss Powder, Heat Tool, Stampin’ Dimensionals
More inspiration awaits! Use the Blog Hop Line-up below to visit the rest of this month’s Design Team. My fellow Pals are excited to show you what they’ve created! Don’t forget to show us some love by commenting on our creations. Mark your calendars for Wednesday, July 10, 2019 when our Hoppin’ Pals share their “Mixing It Up” projects. Don’t miss the fun!
Here’s the lineup for this hop:
- Mary Fish at Stampin’ Pretty
- Stesha Bloodhart at Stampin’ Hoot!
- Peggy Noe at Pretty Paper Cards
- Lori Pinto at LollyPop Paper and Ink
- Mary Hanson at Up North Stampin’
- Rosanne Mulhern at Heartfelt Stamping
- Lisa Ann Bernard at Queen B Creations
- Debbie Mageed at Secrets to Stamping
- Wendy Klein at Doggone Delightful Stampin’
- Denise Hoepfner at The Mountain Magpie
- Debra Simonis at Deb’s Stampin’ Grounds
- Jill Killeen at Killeen House Studio
- Beth McCullough at Stamping Mom
- Rae Harper-Burnet at Wild West Paper Arts
- Su Mohr at Aromas And Art
- Katy McGloin at Just Fun Stamping
- Pamela Sadler at Stampin Pink Rose
- Jackie Beers at Blue Line Stamping
- Tricia Chuba at ButterDish Designs
- Susan Itell at Simple Stampin
- Lynn Kolcun at Avery’s Owlery
- Karen Hallam at Karen’s Stamping Habit
- Jeanie Stark at Just Stampin’
- Brian King at Stamp with Brian
Thanks for stopping by today!
Here are links to the products I used in today’s post: