Have you had a chance to get all the way through Stampin’ Up!’s 2019 Annual Catalog? As many times as you might flip through it, you are likely to miss something you will love. If you want to take a stroll through all the new suites of products, CLICK HERE. If you just want to dive in to the electronic version of the catalog, you can see it here:
Stampin’ Up!’s 2019 Annual Catalog is absolutely INCREDIBLE! What a gorgeous showcase of some amazing, new products that you are going to love as much as I do. I have a HUGE wish list, and I’m always excited to share that list with you – my list will get bigger and bigger as I spend more time with these amazing, new products.
Hopefully this list of my favorite things will help you to shuffle or whittle down your list – or it might inspire you to add some items you overlooked. Either way, I’m happy to share my favorites. In an effort to narrow down my list a bit, I’ve lumped my favorites into categories. Some are themes, some are product lines and some are accessories. Regardless, these are some of my favorite things in Stampin’ Up!’s 2019 Annual Catalog.
My Favorite Colors
This is a no-brainer. I’m in love with the 2019-2021 In Colors. The introduction of five brand new In Colors is always at the top of my list, and these new colors are amazing! You’ll want ALL of them! Before you say you don’t want all five of them, remember that these colors will be central to many Designer Series Papers and Project Kits over the coming years – go ahead, and get them now. There will come a time when you wish you had all five – and I’m here to help you NOT make that mistake. I’m always happy to help you out!
I love all of these colors – each for very different reasons. While we WANT to look at them all together, it’s not until you see them alone (or with colors outside of this collection) that you can begin to appreciate them for what they bring to the party. I’ve been sharing about these colors since I was first introduced to them. If you’d like to see my initial posts (including color comparisons and suggested color combinations) about these colors, click on one of the links below:
- Introducing Stampin’ Up!’s 2019-2021 In Colors
- You’re So Awesome – Stampin’ Up!’s 2019-2021 In Colors
- Color Combinations with Stampin’ Up!’s 2019-2021 In Colors
The company has experienced quality concerns with the Purple Posy ink (ink pad and reinker). Until the issue is resolved, Stampin’ Up! has turned it off. As such, the bundle of 5 ink pads (with a 10% discount) is not orderable either. I’ll be sure to let you know as soon as the stock of Purple Posy inks has been replenished.
Bonus! If you love Stampin’ Blends as much as I do, you’ve already noticed that four of the five new In Colors are available as Stampin’ Blends. Rococo Rose, Purple Posy, Pretty Peacock and Seaside Spray are all new Stampin’ Blends. Yay!
Another Bonus. For one more week, I’m offering bundled pricing on Brian’s In Color Bundles. There’s no better way to save on the new colors so you can get even more. Click on the image below to learn more or to sign up today:There are also add-on options for Stampin’ Blends and the In Color ribbons.
My Favorite Bundles
Have you noticed that pages 4 – 11 of Stampin’ Up!’s 2019 Annual Catalog give us a snapshot of all the bundles offered this year? I count 29 new bundles! The catalog is overflowing with amazing bundles – we love a stamp set that pairs with a punch or set of dies, and Stampin’ Up! has created some over-the-top beauties for us! Each of these bundles is flexible to be used for a variety of occasions – I love that!. Here are my picks for Favorite Bundle (DISCLAIMER: Please don’t get upset if your favorite bundle isn’t featured below – it might pop up in a different category later on):
- Free as a Bird (#151123). I don’t always love bird sets, but I LOOVE this one. This over-the-top-amazing bundle was on the pre-order for Stampin’ Up! demonstrators who attended OnStage in April AND for the all-demonstrator pre-order in May, so you’ve seen a lot of projects with it. If that doesn’t move this bundle to the top of your wish list, then I don’t know what will. The images are super-sweet, and these dies are INCREDIBLE! I can’t think of an occasion where this set won’t be appropriate. Here’s a look at the Free as a Bird Bundle:I’ve showcased elements of this bundle several times over the last couple of months. Here are some of my samples (you can click on any of these pictures to see the original post about each): How cute are these birds? Don’t overlook the amazing sentiments in the set – they are what I’ve reached for most.
- Above the Clouds Bundle (#151135). Don’t you love a photopolymer stamp set that coordinates with a punch – does it get any better than that combinations? I wasn’t “sold” on the Above the Clouds Bundle until I got my hands on it and started working with it. Here’s a look at the bundle:Here’s a project I made with the new bundle as soon as it arrived at my house (you can click on the picture to read the original post for this card): Stampin’ Up! created a great video that walks us through all the elements of this bundle and gives us some great samples with it. Here’s a look at this video:
- Sailing Home Bundle (#151066). Unless you’ve been hiding under a rock (I don’t know everything about your life), you’ve already seen – and fallen in love with – the Sailing Home Bundle. Am I right?! It’s on the front cover of the catalog, so I hope you’ve seen it by now. Here’s a look at this wonderful, nautical-themed bundle: I’ve been using this bundle a lot, too – and I know you are going to love playing with it. Here are some projects I’ve shared with this bundle (you can click on the photos to see the original post for each):
If you want to check out all the bundles from Stampin’ Up!’s 2019 Annual Catalog, CLICK HERE.
My Favorite Designer Series Paper
With twelve beautiful Designer Series Papers and Specialty Designer Papers in Stampin’ Up!’s 2019 Annual Catalog, you’d think it would be too hard to pick a favorite set of Designer Series Papers. Nope! This choice didn’t even take a moment. The See a Silhouette Designer Series Paper is a gorgeous collection of beautiful colors and incredible texture. The images are outlined with a thick white border (which you know I love) – and the colors are GORGEOUS. Here’s a look at the colors and patterns in the See a Silhouette Designer Series Paper:I cut right into the See a Silhouette Designer Series Paper as soon as I was able and made this sweet card (you can click on the image below to see that project):Isn’t that a beautiful piece of paper?
Bonus! The See a Silhouette Designer Series Paper is part of the See a Silhouette Suite, so there’s plenty to coordinate with your gorgeous paper. If you’d like to see all of the items that coordinate with this gorgeous paper, click on the image below:
Oh! There’s More…
What do you think of my list so far? This party is just getting started – I’ll be back next week to share a few more of the things I love in this new catalog including my favorite suite, stamp sets and…wait for it…wait for it….My Favorite Thing from Stampin’ Up!’s 2019 Annual Catalog. 🙂
I hope you’ve enjoyed my summary so far, and hope I’ve confirmed your wish list – or helped you find something else you can’t live without. 🙂 I can’t wait to share the rest of the list with you tomorrow.
Thanks for stopping by today!
Placing an order today? Of course you are! If you are placing an order for $150 or more, I want you to enjoy all of the Host Rewards you have earned. If your order is less than $150, I’d love for you please add this Host Code – NWANWTKG – when prompted. Thank you!