On Saturday I shared some of my favorite items in Stampin Up!’s 2019 Annual Catalog – if you missed that post, you can see it here. By no means is Saturday’s list (or the concluding list I’m sharing today) a comprehensive list of everything I love in the new catalog – these are just my favorite items right now. If you want to take a stroll through all the new suites of products, CLICK HERE. If you just want to dive into the electronic version of the catalog, you can see it here:
Stampin’ Up!’s 2019 Annual Catalog is absolutely INCREDIBLE! What a gorgeous showcase of some amazing, new products that you are going to love as much as I do. I have a HUGE wish list, and I’m always excited to share that list with you – my list will get bigger and bigger as I spend more time with these amazing, new products.
Hopefully this list of my favorite things will help you to shuffle or whittle down your list – or it might inspire you to add some items you overlooked. Either way, I’m happy to share my favorites. In an effort to narrow down my list a bit, I’ve lumped my favorites into categories. Some are themes, some are product lines and some are accessories. Regardless, these are some of my favorite things in Stampin’ Up!’s 2019 Annual Catalog.
My Favorite Suite
Stampin’ Up!’s catalogs are brilliantly divided into suites – coordinating stamps, dies, punches, ribbons, papers and accessories in one themed package. That makes it so easy for us to pull together a project in a snap! Whether you like bold and crisp images or soft color with a vintage feel, there’s a suite for you in this catalog.
It’s no secret that this Southerner is in love with the Magnolia Lane Suite of products. From the colors used to showcase this suite to the gorgeous flowers and beautiful sentiments, this suite has it all. Not only is this suite featured on the front cover of the new catalog, but the products were available for demonstrators to order before the catalog launch. As such, we’ve had lots of time to play with the elements of this suite (which also means we’ve been able to share lots of great samples with you).
Click on this picture to see all of the items included in the Magnolia Suite:
That paper! That bundle! Those awesome embellishments and ribbons! All of the items in this suite are perfectly coordinated to deliver an exciting celebration! This bundle has been a huge hit with my customers, too!
Did you know that Stampin’ Up! is offering one product code for Bundles Suites this year? With just one product number, you can order ALL of the items in the Magnolia Lane Suite, making it easier for us to grab up everything we want. Thanks, Stampin’ Up!. Here’s a look at the Magnolia Lane Suite Bundle:
My Favorite Single Stamps
While we LOVE stamps that coordinate with dies or with punches, there are a bunch of amazing stamp sets in the catalog that shouldn’t be overlooked simply because they are all alone. There are so many really wonderful stamp sets, but I narrowed my list down to four that must come home to live with you:
- Here’s a Card (#149438). You know how much I love my sentiment stamp sets, right? You HAVE to have them, and Here’s a Card offers some great sentiments in versatile style that can be used all year long. Birthdays, thanks, support and congratulations are all offered here. My favorite combination of sentiments – “I can’t begin to count all the times we’ve laughed together…mostly because numbers are hard.” Ha! Here’s a look at Here’s a Card:
- Back on Your Feet (#146594). Pick-me-up cards are important. Whether a friend is struggling or sick, you need the right way to say “hang in there.” That’s where Back on Your Feet comes in handy – a fun way to show support for life’s bumps in the road. These fun images are also great for the children (or grandchildren) in your life. Here’s a look at the Back on Your Feet stamp set: I made a card with this sweet turtle on Sunday (you can click on the picture below to see my original post about this card):
- Sweetly Swirled (#149254). There’s undeniable beauty in a simple stamp set – the ways we showcase it are endless. I had to sit with Sweetly Swirled for a bit before seeing the potential in this sweet set. Oh! And the sentiments are pretty fantastic, too! Perfect for collage stamping, here a look at the Sweetly Swirled stamp set:
- Seaside Notions (#149278). I grew up by the ocean, so I didn’t even have to think twice about adding Seaside Notions to my shopping cart. The seahorse is gorgeous – so are all the shells featured in this set. It wasn’t until after the set arrived, though, that I realized the sentiments are INCREDIBLE! I can’t wait to create with this set:
My Favorite New Accessories
Along with amazing bundles and must-have papers, the release of Stampin’ Up!’s catalog always includes some new accessories that are (a) easy to overlook but (b) just as exciting. Here’s a quick rundown of three products you might not have noticed if you weren’t paying close attention (you are so busy and so many other things to take care of, so I understand how you might have overlooked them).
- New Stampin’ Blends (#multiple). With the release of the catalog on Friday, Stampin’ Up! has given us SIX new colors that you are going to want to add to your collection. While the colors added in the 2018 Holiday Catalog and 2019 Occasions Catalog are now in the 2019 Annual Catalog, the six new colors are: Rococo Rose, So Saffron, Pretty Peacock, Seaside Spray, Purple Posy and Gray Granite. Welcome!
- Bird Ballad Laser-Cut Cards & Tin (#149595). When I brought my Bird Ballad Laser-Cut Cards & Tin to my local stamp class last week, my club members (who study all pages of the catalog) had missed the product. How excited they were by these gorgeous cards and envelopes – and the super-sweet tin! If you missed it, CLICK HERE.
- Brick & Mortar 3D Embossing Folder (#149643). We all love the look of a brick wall, right? There’s beautiful texture in this new 3D embossing folder, and I can’t wait to emboss with mine. There’s a wonderful collection of new embossing folders on pages 197-199 of the Annual Catalog, and this one makes me very happy. Stampin’ Up! recently released a 3D Embossing Folder Plate (it’s not in the catalog) to help get the most out of these new 3D embossing folders – you can see it here.
When I talk to people about the new catalog (and I’ve talked to a lot of people about the new catalog), there are lots or products that are at the top of people’s minds. There are two products that are mentioned every time that didn’t make my list (I can’t have everything be my favorite) that deserve a mention here. Hands down, these two suites that seem to have earned the “must have” status from friends and customers:
With the success of the Daisy Punch and Daisy Delight Stamp Set over the past two years, it’s no wonder Stampin’ Up! has released a coordinating bundle. The Daisy Lane Bundle gives us a smaller punch (Medium Daisy Punch) and stamp set that makes both of these sets and punches a must-have: If you’ve not seen the paper and stamps and foil in the Noble Peacock Suite, you should definitely take another look. Not only are the regal colors gorgeous, but the shine is incredible. The coordinating rhinestones are a delightful treat to this suite. Click on the photo below to see all of the products in this gorgeous suite:
With the popularity of the Well Said stamp set and coordinating Well Written Dies (debuted in Stampin’ Up!’s 2019 Occasions Catalog and continue into the 2019 Annual Catalog), I was excited to see the A Wish for Everything Bundle with even more words and dies to choose from. Such an incredible collection of sentiments to use throughout the year. Here’s a look at the A Wish for Everything Bundle:I’ve flipped the graphic around on the dies so you can see what each one says:My customers have been excited about this bundle, too – they are included in a lot of orders I’ve received.
My #1 Favorite Thing
My single most favorite thing in Stampin’ Up!’s 2019 Annual Catalog is a part of a product I have already shared. While I love ALL of the pages in the See a Silhouette Designer Series Paper, this page really makes me happy. Not only do I love the beautiful texture of the page, the white borders around the flowers and the gorgeous design of the flowers, but I love the colors Stampin’ Up! chose for this page. Such a beautiful mix of rich and bright – those flowers really pop against the Mossy Meadow background. All-in-all, this is one of the most gorgeous papers I’ve ever seen – and I love it!
So, that’s my second and final list – until I find something else tomorrow. What do you think? Did I capture your favorite things in my post today and Saturday? Is there something I missed (again, this can’t possibly be a comprehensive list of things I love)? Have I pointed out something you might have missed?
Thanks for stopping by today!
Placing an order today? Of course you are! If you are placing an order for $150 or more, I want you to enjoy all of the Host Rewards you have earned. If your order is less than $150, I’d love for you please add this Host Code – NWANWTKG – when prompted. Thank you!