One of the most popular bundles from Stampin’ Up!’s 2019 Annual Catalog has been the Daisy Lane Bundle. It was part of demonstrator pre-order after April’s OnStage event, and I’ve had it since this. Today is the first time I’m showing it here – and I had a lot of fun playing with it. Here’s my card with the Daisy Lane Bundle:
- Daisy Lane. The Daisy Lane Bundle includes the Daisy Lane stamp set (a mix of beautiful flowers and great sentiments) and the Medium Daisy Punch (a smaller version of the oh-so-popular Daisy Punch). Here’s a look at this bundle: I punched this daisy three times to build the flower that’s showcased on my card. Here are some fun facts about this bundle:
- The large flower in the Daisy Lane stamp set coordinates with the Daisy Punch.
- A punched flower from the Medium Daisy Punch is approximately 1-5/8″.
- A punched flower from the Daisy Punch is approximately 2-1/2″.
- The styling of this set works beautifully with the Daisy Delight stamp set (#143669).
- Smile – It’s Your Time to Shine. I love the sentiments in the Daisy Lane stamp set – each one is beautifully scripted and perfect for a pick-me-up card or any happy mail. Here’s how I showcased the sentiments from Daisy Lane on this card:Even though “shine” is in the second part of this sentiment, I put “smile” inside a sunshine-like element on this card. I stamped “smile” along the edge of a scrap of Daffodil Delight and then punched it out with a 1-3/4″ Circle Punch.
- Oh-So-Preppy Color Combination. When I think of classic, preppy clothes of the ’80’s, I think a bright green Izod shirt with a pair of navy pants and a pink or yellow belt. Can you see it? It wasn’t until I was done with this card that I realized it was super-preppy. 🙂 If you like this crisp combination of Daffodil Delight, Call Me Clover and Night of Navy, please save this for future reference.
NOTE: The stem of the flower is stamped with Call Me Clover Classic Ink on the Whisper White strip and is heat embossed with the 2018-2020 In Color Stampin’ Emboss Powders on the Night of Navy panel. While I don’t generally use retired products, this embossing powder retired with the release of the new catalog.
Bundles: Daisy Lane Stamp Sets: Daisy Lane Papers: 2018-2020 In Color 6″ x 6″ Designer Series Paper (Call Me Clover), Night of Navy, Daffodil Delight, Whisper White Inks: Night of Navy, Call Me Clover Accessories: 1-3/4″ Circle Punch, Medium Daisy Punch, Gold Faceted Gems, 2018-2020 In Color Stampin’ Emboss Powder (retired), Heat Tool, Stampin’ Dimensionals
I hope you’ll pop over to the CAS(E) This Sketch site to see the cards by the design team members and to play along with this week’s challenge.
Thanks for stopping by today!
Amazing Promotions in July and August
Two great Stampin’ Up! promotions kick off in July – you don’t want to miss these. Click on either of these graphics to learn more:
My Favorite Things. I love to share my favorite things with you. I’ve shared two posts with some of my favorites from Stampin’ Up!’s 2019 Annual Catalog. If you’ve like to take a look, click on the links below:
I hope these lists help you to whittle down your wish list – or identify some amazing products you may have missed.
Placing an order today? Of course you are! If you are placing an order for $150 or more, I want you to enjoy all of the Host Rewards you have earned. If your order is less than $150, I’d love for you please add this Host Code – NWANWTKG – when prompted. Thank you!