It’s time for another Be Inspired Design Team Blog Hop – what fun! The Be Inspired Design Team is a group of Stampin’ Up! demonstrators from all over the world who are excited to share our themed projects with you. I’m so honored to be a part of this group of talented stampers!
For today’s Be Inspired Blog Hop, we are sharing fun ideas with Stampin’ Up!’s 2019-2020 In Colors. While it might be a challenge to combine all five of the new colors, they are individually spectacular. Still, I challenged myself to blend them into one project. We’re sharing a huge variety of projects on today’s hop – and you’re going to want to see all of it. If you aren’t starting the hop here, then you probably just popped over from the amazing project shared by my talented Canadian friend Carolynn Sander.
Let’s see if you can find all five of the 2019-2020 In Colors in my project. Here’s my card:
Tips, Tricks and Reminders
- 2019-2020 In Colors. Let’s start with the heart of this blog hop – the 2019-2020 In Colors. It’s always exciting when Stampin’ Up! releases the five new colors that will be part of our creative lives for (at least) the next two years. Here’s a look at the beauties that will be around from 2019 until 2021: Purple Posy, Seaside Spray, Rococo Rose, Terracotta Tile and Pretty Peacock:All five of these colors are showcased in the gorgeous patterns of the Woven Threads Designer Series Paper, new in Stampin’ Up!’s 2019 Annual Catalog. Here’s a closer look at the colors and patterns in this pack of papers:
- Colors, Colors, Colors. Since this project is all about the 2019-2020 In Colors, they must all be featured here, right? Let’s take a closer look:
- The background panel of Woven Threads Designer Series Paper includes four of the five – if you look closely, you can see bits of Purple, Seaside Spray, Rococo Rose and Terracotta Tile. I don’t normally cover the base of the card, but I really like the look here and will likely try this again soon.
- The smaller panel is a mix of Rococo Rose and Terracotta Tile. Even though the panel below it showcases the the purples and blues a bit more, this panel allows the pinks to shine.
- The flower is stamped with Gray Granite and Rococo Rose. The leaf…wait for it…is stamped with Gray Granite and Pretty Peacock (after it was stamped off three times).
- To a Wild Rose Bundle. While the papers and colors are super-important to this card, it’s the To a Wild Rose Bundle that pulled it all together for me. I love the beautiful texture of this flower – you COULD color it in, but you don’t have to when the stamps make it so easy for us. Here’s a closer look at the four-times-stamped image:Here’s a look at the To a Wild Rose Bundle – if this isn’t already in your home or on your wish list, please take a moment to add it now:While there are lots of wonderful sentiments in the To a Wild Rose stamp set, I reached for this gorgeous “with gratitude” sentiment from Seaside Notions. Love it!
Bundles: To a Wild Rose Stamp Sets: To a Wild Rose, Seaside Notions Papers: Woven Threads Designer Series Paper, Gray Granite, Thick Whisper White Inks: Gray Granite, Rococo Rose, Pretty Peacock, Blushing Bride Accessories: Wild Rose Dies, Stampin’ Dimensionals
I’m so glad you stopped by and hope you like my project. I also hope you’ll continue the Be Inspired Design Team Blog Hop to see more projects that I’m sure you’ll love. The next stop is my lovely friend from the UK, Emma Goddard. Click on the banner below to continue through the hop:
In case you get off-track at any point during the hop, here’s a listing of all the participants in this hop:
- Louise Sharp
- Tanya Rees
- Janneke Dijkstra de Jong
- Jackie Aitken
- Cathy Caines
- Carolynn Sander
- Brian King
- Emma Goddard
- Stesha Bloodhart
Here are links to the products I used in today’s card: