Do you love free stuff? Of course you do – we all do. Well, I have some good news to share with you today – three really easy (and fun) ways you can earn free products today. I’m so excited for you right now. ❤️
Here are three ways you can earn free products today:
- Mystery Grab Bag Promotion. Earn a grab bag of (mostly) retired papers, ribbons and accessories when you place a $50+ order with me between now and September 3. More information about this promotion below.
- Amazing Join Promotion. You can earn $66 amount of free product (AND select items from the Holiday Catalog) when you join my InKing Royalty team with no risk to every buy anything else.
- Sign Up for My Product Shares. I’m sharing LOTS of goodies with my 2019 Annual Catalog product shares. When you buy the I Want it All share, you earn a $10 discount AND a free product from me.
I’m covering each of these fun ways to earn free product below – I hope you’ll continue reading.
Mystery Grab Bag Promotion
I organized yesterday (it’s as much of a hobby as collecting and creating). My Fungeon (that’s the official name of my dungeon-like craft room) has a lot of open space which allows me to store a lot of product. In an effort to weed through all of my retired products (I hope to price all of that and sell it online soon), I opened up brand new papers, ribbons and embellishments that I’d LOVE to share with my amazing customers.
That’s where my Mystery Grab Bag comes in – it helps me to send these products to new homes (I trust you’ll love and use them), and it gives you new products to play with. I cut and bagged Designer Series Papers, I wrapped ribbons, and I gathered fun embellishments. Here’s a look at some of the goodies I sorted through and bagged up yesterday:
See anything in there you like? There’s even more where that comes from! ❤️ Products will be randomly boxed up and mailed to those who earn them. I’ll even throw in some of my handmade cards with each goody box. Does it get more fun than that?
Here’s how you can earn a grab bag from me between now and September 3:
- STEP ONE: Spend $50 and add the current Hostess Code (XCXRY327) or place a $150+ order through my Online Store (where you earn the Stampin’ Rewards). You can choose from items in Stampin’ Up!’s 2019 Annual Catalog, online store or Clearance Rack. Pick a bundle you want – or stock up on cardstock, adhesive or ink. I’ve made this easy for you!
- STEP TWO: Receive a Mystery Grab Bag of products from me (bundle of cropped Designer Series Papers, a variety of cut-and-wrapped ribbons and an assortment of accessories). You are going to be happy with these goodies!
- STEP THREE: Feel lots of love and joy because you just bought something you want AND earned a grab bag of goodies from someone who appreciates you SO MUCH.
Amazing Join Promotion
It’s a great time to be a Royal! Through the end of August, Stampin’ Up! is sharing a great promotion that gives you all of the benefits of being a demonstrator and allows you to maintain all the excitement of being an avid consumer of Stampin’ Up! products. Here’s why it makes sense for you to join NOW:
- When you join today, you get to select $155 of product for just $99 (and free shipping).
- You will also automatically receive a $10 coupon that can be redeemed in September.
- You will earn a 20% discount on all purchases immediately after joining (and as long as you are an active demonstrator).
- You can add products from the new Holiday Catalog to your Starter Kit (the new items show up in the product selection options when you complete your application). How super-cool is that? You can order more of the Holiday Catalog items immediately after you join (you don’t have to wait until September 4). What a great perk!
- When you join my team today, you will receive loads of inspiration from our team – our InKing Royalty Facebook group always shares amazing, inspirational projects, but there are so many more when we get our hands on new products.
- You have no obligation to ever sell or share with anyone (although it makes you really cool if you do).
- You earn my undying gratitude and respect. ❤️
Over the past couple of weeks, I’ve been sharing this graphic to show how my life has changed since joining Stampin’ Up! – and I’m going to keep showing it until you decide to join. ❤️
Ready to join now? CLICK HERE
If you are considering joining or have question about how to join, please reach out to me at email@example.com. I would LOVE to answer your questions or set up a time for a quick chat.
Sign up for Product Shares
With the launch of each catalog, I host product shares that give you the opportunity to take the amazing papers, ribbons and accessories for a test drive before you decide which ones you can’t live without – and there are A LOT of new items you can’t live without.
I published my selections for the 2019 Holiday Catalog Products Shares and Designer Series Paper Swatch Books this past week. If you would like to read more about product shares, CLICK HERE.
If you want to jump right in, click on the selections below:
Here’s a look at the Designer Series Paper Swatch Books I’ve created with the amazing Designer Series Papers:
If you would like to read more about these product shares or sign up for them now, CLICK HERE.
How about those exciting ways to earn free product?! I’d love for you to earn free products by choosing one (or all three) of these options. Please email me if you have questions or want to learn more.
Thanks for stopping by today!
World Card Making Day/Brian’s Fall Stamp-Along
If you are a Stampin’ Up! Demonstrator who is attending OnStage in Atlanta, Georgia, I’d love to invite you to join me for a fun day of fun stamping inspiration, games, swaps and giveaways.
To read more about this event, CLICK HERE.
I haven’t yet opened registration for this year’s event (to be held on November 15 at the Atlanta Marriott Gateway), but that doesn’t mean you don’t want to get on the list to find out more when I know more. Stampin’ Up! moved this year’s event to a different location with few options for hosting my event. As such, I am only able to accommodate a smaller crowd that before. I am still working through several ideas for how I can include more people without taking away from the experience for those there.
Sign up here to be on my email distribution list for more information as I finalize plans this coming week:
Placing an order today? Of course you are! If you are placing an order for $150 or more, I want you to enjoy all of the Host Rewards you have earned. If your order is less than $150, I’d love for you please add this Host Code – XCXRY327 – when prompted. Thank you!