A Stampin’ Up! demonstrator pre-order for an incredible, new bundle started on October 1. The Christmastime is Here Bundle will be available to customers on November 1. The new Paper Trimmer by Stampin’ Up! was also released to demonstrators on the same day. How exciting is that?! I wouldn’t normally share sneak peeks at new products this far before you can actually buy them, but…maybe this is the perfect time for you to sign up to be a Stampin’ Up! demonstrator? ♥ Here’s my card that was created with both the new bundle and the new paper trimmer:
- Christmastime is Here. At first glance, you might be wondering why Stampin’ Up! is pairing Christmas and roses – they aren’t the first flower I think of at Christmas, either. My curiosity got the best of me, so my quick Google search of “Christmas red roses” educated me that red roses are really popular decorations for Christmas. Who knew?! Try it yourself – they are everywhere. Here’s a look at the gorgeous Christmastime is Here Suite Bundle: The Christmastime Is Here Suite Bundle includes the following:
- Christmas Rose Stamp Set (10% off)
- Roses Dies (10% off)
- Christmastime Is Here Specialty Designer Series Paper
- Gold 1/4″ (6.4 mm) Shimmer Ribbon
- Gold Glitter Enamel Dots
- Charming Rose Bracelet (that’s right – jewelry)
- Christmastime Is Here Specialty Designer Series Paper. The elegant arrangement on the front of my card is cropped right from the Christmastime is Here Specialty Designer Series Paper and then showcased on another panel of the same paper. Here’s a look at the colors and patterns in the Christmastime is Here Specialty Designer Series Paper: This 12″ x 12″ pack of papers includes 12 pages (4 each of 3 double-sided designs). I used the Roses Dies to crop the image right from the Designer Series Paper – you can crop 4 of that pattern from the first page shown above for a total of 12 in a pack of Christmastime is Here Specialty Designer Series Paper. Here’s a closer look: I cropped the pattern from the Specialty Designer Series Paper and then again from a piece of Thick Whisper White cardstock. I glued the two together (they are the same size) to give the pattern enough firmness to be popped up with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- Colors & Layers. The colors for this card are pulled right from the Christmastime is Here Specialty Designer Series Paper (it seems appropriate since the primary layers of this card are from that paper. If you like this rich combination of Gold Foil, Cherry Cobbler and Mossy Meadow, please save this for future reference:The gorgeous layers on this card are simple – and a go-to layering I use often. Here the measurements on my card (starting with the base of the card and working my way up to the top):
- Mossy Meadow – 4-1/4″ x 11″ (scored at 5-1/2″)
- Stampin’ Dimensionals
- Thick Whisper White – 3-7/8″ x 5-1/8″
- Christmastime is Here Specialty Designer Series Paper – 3-3/4″ x 5″
- Stampin’ Dimensionals
- Thick Whisper White – cropped with Roses Dies
- Christmastime is Here Specialty Designer Series Paper – cropped with Roses Dies
- Stampin’ Dimensionals
- Thick Whisper White – cropped with Roses Dies (2-1/4″ x 1-1/8″)
Bundles: Christmastime Is Here Stamp Sets: Christmas Rose Papers: Christmastime is Here Specialty Designer Series Paper, Mossy Meadow, Thick Whisper White Inks: Cherry Cobbler Accessories: Roses Dies, Stampin’ Dimensionals
Here are all of the products in this new suite that can be added to your Starter Kit when you join my team today:
Join My Team Today
If you have thought about joining and want to be a part of an amazing online community of stampers, please email me today. I’d love to answer your questions or set up a time to chat with you.
If you are ready to purchase the Starter Kit and join our incredible community of stampers, you can pick up items from the Christmastime is Here Suite AND your new Paper Trimmer. ♥ CLICK HERE TO SIGN UP.
Thanks for stopping by today!
Some people love to make cards, and some people love to make tags. Most people love to make both! To deliver more of what Paper Pumpkin subscribers love this holiday season, Stampin’ Up! is offering back-to-back coordinating kits (one with Christmas cards and one with Christmas tags) in October (sign up before October 10) and November (sign up between October 11 and November 10). Both kits make it easy for you to add a handmade, personal touch to your holiday giving—without a lot of fuss.
To read more about these coordinating kits, click here.
I really want you to sign up for these kits because I believe they are going to be wonderful. If you subscribe with me (or are currently subscribed with me) and receive both the October and November kits, then I will send you a small gift of coordinating products as soon as the November kit ships (it might be products from the catalog or a little kit I’ve pulled together with the stamps from the first kit). How fun is that?!
Placing an order today? Of course you are! If you are placing an order for $150 or more, I want you to enjoy all of the Host Rewards you have earned. If your order is less than $150, I’d love for you please add this Host Code – TNMWZQ2R – when prompted. Thank you!