I love the launch of a new catalog! While many Stampin’ Up! demonstrators have been living with our January – June 2020 Mini Catalog and 2020 Sale-a-Bration Brochure for more than a month, today we are all excited to share its wonders with the rest of the world. What fun! There are SO MANY amazing things inside these pages, and I’m certain you’ll wish there were a “one of everything, please” button. I’m still working on that! 🙂
Stampin’ Up!’s January – June 2020 Mini Catalog
Stampin’ Up!’s new seasonal catalog has a new name. Previously call the Occasions Catalog, the newly released catalog is now called the January – June 2020 Mini Catalog. You may hear me refer to it as the Mini Catalog (my shortened version of it), but you’ll know what I’m talking about. Either way…
It’s here! It’s here! Stampin’ Up!’s January – June 2020 Mini Catalog is up-and-running (and ready for your orders). Woo hoo! Let’s start with the catalog (it feels like a really great place to start). Since it’s live now, you can click on the picture below to download your very own copy:
As with other catalogs, this book is divided into amazing suites of products – each themed suite has its very own personality. While everyone can find something appealing in the variety of suites (so many different styles and themes), many of us will find EVERY suite appealing. That can make it hard to narrow down a wish list, but your favorites should easily make their way to the top.
There are some products you already love. Over the next weeks and months, you’ll find additional products or suites you love – it’s OK to place another order then. 🙂
If you haven’t had a chance to sit with the catalog and spend time flagging the pages, then you are going to LOVE this parade of suite pages from the catalog. Each one showcases beautiful projects that honor the stamps, tools and accessories in each suite. I’m excited to give you a quick look at the suites in this catalog. You can click on each of these images to see the suite-themed products in my online store:
What do you think?! These products and catalog layouts are quite amazing, don’t you think? Which of the suites appeals to you most? If you had to pick just one (and why would life be so cruel as to make you pick one?!), which would it be?
Stampin’ Up!’s 2020 Sale-a-Bration Brochure
I’ve shared several peeks at the products you can earn during Sale-a-Bration, but today is the first time I can share the full contents of the new brochure online. Click below to download your own copy of Stampin’ Up!’s 2020 Sale-a-Bration brochure:
Inside this book (which I can share online tomorrow) are some great, exclusive products you can earn between January 3 and March 31. There’s also information about other ways to earn free product. Today I’m going to walk you through the three ways you can get the most of out this year’s Sale-a-Bration event. Please be sure to soak it all in so you are ready to start earning tomorrow:
During Sale-a-Bration, you can earn exclusive items from the Sale-a-Bration brochure for purchases (before shipping and taxes) of Stampin’ Up! products you already love – that includes purchases from the Annual Catalog, the 2020 Mini Catalog, the Clearance Rack or other Online items (like Prepaid Paper Pumpkin subscriptions). Like last year, Stampin’ Up! is offering two levels of Sale-a-Bration items this year:
- Free with $50 Purchase. For every $50 you spend, you can select one Level One item to add to your order. Here are the items included in the Level One offering:
- The Gang’s All Meer (#152294)
- Lovely Lily Pad (#152288)
- Lily Impressions Designer Series Paper (#152284)
- Metallic Baker’s Twine & Sequins Combo Pack (#152314)
- Happy Birthday to You (#152308)
- Kerchief Card Kit (#152319)
- Golden Honey Specialty Designer Series Paper (#152311)
- Sending You Thoughts (#152297)
- Thoughtful Blooms (#152290)
- Free with $100 Purchase. For every $100 you spend, you can select one Level Two item to add to your order. Here are the items included in the Level Two offering:
- Lily Pad Dies (#152315)
- Small Bloom Punch (#152316)
- Power of Hope Bundle (#152318)
HOST (SHOP BIG)
If you think shopping is a fun, easy way to earn rewards during Sale-a-Bration, then you are going to love the second way – HOST. Because most of my customers are online and only purchase for themselves, then I like to describe this reward as a SHOP BIG benefit.
When you place a Stampin’ Up! order for more than $300 between January 3 and March 31, you will automatically receive the adorable Little Ladybug stamp set. How adorable is this set?
This is my FAVORITE way for you to save during Sale-a-Bration, and it’s perfect for you! Between January 3 and March 31, you get the following with your $99 Starter Kit:
- Your choice of $125 in product for $99 (with free shipping)
- Stamp set of your choice
- Mini Guillotine Paper Cutter (7-5/8″ x 5-3/8″ x 1-1/4″)
- Designer Series Paper Sampler (select new papers at 6″ x 6″)
But there are more amazing reasons to join my team during Sale-a-Bration:
- Your Starter Kits is shipped with FREE SHIPPING!
- You will earn a 20% discount on all purchases immediately after joining (and for as long as you are an active demonstrator). What an awesome benefit!
- While Sale-a-Bration rewards don’t accrue to your Starter Kit, you will earn all the Sale-a-Bration rewards that customer earn after your starter kit with an opportunity to earn rewards available to demonstrators.
- When you join my team today, you will receive loads of inspiration from our team – our InKing Royalty Facebook group always shares amazing, inspirational projects, but there are so many more when we get our hands on new products.
- You have no obligation to ever sell or share with anyone (although it makes you really cool if you do) and no obligation to buy another thing if you don’t want to.
- You earn my undying gratitude and respect. ❤️
If you have thought about joining and want to be a part of an amazing online community of stampers, please email me today. I’d love to answer your questions or set up a time to chat with you.
It’s an exciting day! Don’t miss out on these amazing, new products. Place your order today and start earning these exciting Sale-a-Bration rewards.
Thanks for stopping by today!
Placing an order today? Of course you are! If you are placing an order for $150 or more, I want you to enjoy all of the Host Rewards you have earned. If your order is less than $150, I’d love for you please add this Host Code – ZQ3D2PM4 – when prompted. Thank you!