Many of my Stampin’ Up! team members (not only those with blogs) share their gorgeous projects in our team’s Facebook community – there’s such amazing and inspiring creativity in this group! I’m always excited when my team’s blog hop rolls around, though, because I get to share some of their amazing work with you. I’m just as excited to see their projects as you are, and I am proud to share them with you.
Welcome to InKing Royalty’s January Blog Hop! During this year’s blog hops, we are enjoying a year of celebrations. This month’s projects celebrate Valentine’s Day, so prepare yourself for lots of hearts and beautiful showcases of love. We are excited to share our creations with you today! After you read my post, I hope you’ll hop over to the next person on the list at the base of this post.
Love for Little Ladybug
Stampin’ Up!’s January – June 2020 Mini Catalog introduces us to some great, new love-themed products that are perfect for Valentine’s Day. While the Little Ladybug stamp set was not designed as a Valentine’s Day stamp set, I have used it to make a sweet card that’s perfect for someone you love this February 14. Here’s my Valentine’s Day card with Little Ladybug:
Tips, Tricks and Reminders
- Little Ladybug and From My Heart. Sale-a-Bration is a 3 month sales promotion during which customers can earn exclusive, free products when they shop during January, February and March. It’s always such fun! My card features the Little Ladybug stamp set, which can only be earned during Sale-a-Bration. The set is a Sale-a-Bration Host Stamp Set that is FREE when you place a qualifying $300 order (whether that’s all you or combines orders with your friends). The stamp set is a BONUS that’s given on top of all the other Sale-a-Bration items you can earn with your purchases. Here’s a look at Little Ladybug Host Stamp:How cute is that?! My card also features a sweet background of hearts from the From My Heart Specialty Designer Series Paper. There are so many bold, cool patterns in this pack of papers, but the subtle hearts on this page make me so happy. Here’s a look at the colors and patterns in the From My Heart Specialty Designer Series Paper:
- Coordination Product Release. My sweet ladybugs are cropped with the Ladybugs Dies, part of an upcoming promotion you’ll want to study. Starting in February, Stampin’ Up! is kicking off a Coordination Product Release during which you can buy dies and papers that coordinate with items found in this year’s Sale-a-Bration brochure and January – June 2020 Mini Catalog. Demonstrators can buy these items now (and even add them to their Starter Kit when they sign up). Here’s a look at the Ladybugs Dies (grass, and flowers and ladybugs, oh my!): The stamp set is wonderful, but the dies really add to the versatility and usefulness of the stamp set. I love that! You can see all of the items offered in the Coordination Product Release that kicks off in February here:There are some incredible offerings in this two page release. The new items have changed my mind about how much I need some things from Sale-a-Bration and the Mini Catalog. How about you? Incentive to plan ahead? ♥ What fun!
- Sweet Color Combination. You may have noticed that my ladybugs are not red – how unconventional! While there are red and pink hearts on this card (did you notice the little red heart in the flying ladybug’s hand?), I focused on the softer tones of Flirty Flamingo. I added pops of Coastal Cabana to add a little blue to these sweet colors. Love it! If you like this combination of Coastal Cabana, Flirty Flamingo and Real Red, please save this:Speaking of the little red heart in the ladybug’s hand, here’s a closer look at the heart that was cropped with the Detailed Hearts Die:
Stamp Sets: Little Ladybug Papers: From My Heart Specialty Designer Series Paper, Real Red, Coastal Cabana, Flirty Flamingo, Thick Whisper White Inks: Memento Tuxedo Black, Stampin’ Blends (Flirty Flamingo, Petal Pink) Accessories: Ladybugs Dies, Detailed Hearts Dies, Stampin’ Dimensionals, Mini Stampin’ Dimensionals
Thank you for stopping by today. I hope you’ll hop along to the next stop on the blog hop, Ann Murray at Murray Stamps Ink. There’s lots of inspiration to be found in this group – and you don’t want to miss it!
Thanks for stopping by!
Thank you for hopping along with us. If you get stuck during the Blog Hop, please use this line-up as a guide:
- Brian King at Stamp with Brian
- Ann Murray at Murray Stamps Ink
- Jennifer Spiller at Westside Paper Creations
- Candy Ford at Stamp Candy
- Pam Morris at Tap Tap Stamp
- Julie DiMatteo at The Paper Pixie
- Sheryl Abernathy at Elegant Sentiments
- Lynn Kolcun at Avery’s Owlery
- Shawn de Oliveira at Shawn Stamps
- Jackie Beers at Blue Line Stamping
- Sue Jackson at Just Peachy Stamping
- Linda Krueger at The Stamp Coach
- Sheryl Sharp at Sharp Notes by Sheryl
Here are links to the products I used in today’s project: