Many of my Stampin’ Up! team members (not only those with blogs) share their gorgeous projects in our team’s Facebook community – there’s such amazing and inspiring creativity in this group! I’m always excited when my team’s blog hop rolls around, though, because I get to share some of their amazing work with you. I’m just as excited to see their projects as you are, and I am proud to share them with you.
Welcome to InKing Royalty’s February Blog Hop! During this year’s blog hops, we are enjoying a year of celebrations. This month’s projects celebrate birthdays, so prepare yourself for a wonderful mix of celebratory cards. We are excited to share our creations with you today! After you read my post, I hope you’ll hop over to the next person on the list at the base of this post.
Another Sensational Year of You!
Is there any better way to capture the joy of a birthday than with cake, a fun background paper and a super-cool sentiment? I love all three – and they all came together seamlessly on this sweet and simple birthday card. Here’s my card:
- Sending You Thoughts. I adore a good sentiment, and “another sensational year of you” just about sums up what’s wonderful about birthdays – we get to celebrate our incredible friends as they check off another year in this world. The sentiment is from Sending You Thoughts, a sentiment-filled stamp set in this year’s Sale-a-Bration offering. Here’s a look at the sentiments in Sending You Thoughts: This set is one of the items that you can select for free with a $50 purchase during Sale-a-Bration. You were already going to buy the crafting supplies you need – now you get to earn some free stuff while you’re at it! To review all of the Sale-a-Bration items that can be earned with every $50 you spend, click on this graphic:
- Cake…Mmmm…Cake. The Piece of Cake stamp set and coordinating Cake Builder punch were one of the most popular items from last year’s Occasions Catalog. They were so popular that they found their way onto the backorder list relatively quickly. We all rejoiced when they returned – and they are just as amazing now as they were back then. If you don’t have these two products, you might need to take a second look at your craft supply – because you need them. Here’s a look at the super-fun Piece of Cake stamp set: And here’s a look at the coordinating Cake Builder Punch: These items are so versatile! Here are some of Stampin’ Up!’s samples with the Piece of Cake stamp set and Cake Builder Punch:
- Bonanza Colors. The colors on my card (the cardstock panels, the cake, the cake topper) are all selected to coordinate perfectly with the two pieces of the Birthday Bonanza Designer Series Paper. Here’s a look at colors and patterns in the Birthday Bonanza Designer Series Paper: If you like this mix of Daffodil Delight, Grapefruit Grove and Bermuda Bay as much as I do, please save this for future reference:
Stamp Sets: Sending You Thoughts, Piece of Cake Papers: Birthday Bonanza Designer Series Paper, Bermuda Bay, Daffodil Delight, Thick Whisper White Inks: Memento Tuxedo Black, Stampin’ Blends (Smoky Slate, Light Pool Party, Light Pumpkin Pie) Accessories: Stitched Be Mine Dies, Stitched Rectangles Dies, Cake Builder Punch, Pearl Basic Jewels, Clear Wink of Stella, Stampin’ Dimensionals
Thank you for stopping by today. I hope you’ll hop along to the next stop on the blog hop, Sheryl Abernathy at Elegant Sentiments. There’s lots of inspiration to be found in this group – and you don’t want to miss it!
Thanks for stopping by!
Thank you for hopping along with us. If you get stuck during the Blog Hop, please use this line-up as a guide:
- Brian King at Stamp with Brian
- Sheryl Abernathy at Elegant Sentiments
- Sue Jackson at Just Peachy Stamping
- Linda Krueger at The Stamp Coach
- Jackie Beers at Blue Line Stamping
- Robin Myren at Songbird Designs by Robin
- Lynn Kolcun at Avery’s Owlery
- Jennifer Spiller at Westside Paper Creations
- Ann Murray at Murray Stamps Ink
- Candy Ford at Stamp Candy
- Julie DiMatteo at The Paper Pixie
- Shawn de Oliveira at Shawn Stamps