Many of my Stampin’ Up! team members (not only those with blogs) share their gorgeous projects in our team’s Facebook community – there’s such amazing and inspiring creativity in this group! I’m always excited when my team’s blog hop rolls around, though, because I get to share some of their amazing work with you. I’m just as excited to see their projects as you are, and I am proud to share them with you.
I’m also excited to welcome my friend Peggy Noe, my dear friend from San Diego to today’s hop. Peggy is an incredible artist and makes some wonderful things on her Pretty Paper Cards blog. So happy to have Peggy as an honorary Royal today.
Welcome to InKing Royalty’s April Blog Hop! During this year’s blog hops, we are enjoying a year of celebrations. This month’s projects celebrate Springtime, so I hope you are ready for gorgeous Spring colors, flowers and butterflies – and maybe some sweet baby animals. We are excited to share our creations with you today! After you read my post, I hope you’ll hop over to the next person on the list at the base of this post.
Lots & Lots of Happy
Stampin’ Up! Demonstrators are able to flip through the new catalog today – what an incredible perk! While I’m preparing myself for all of the new and exciting products, I wanted to give another twirl with some of my favorites that stand a good chance of going away. Here’s by Spring-filled card for today’s hop:
Tips, Tricks and Reminders
- See a Silhouette. While some Designer Series Paper have carried over between Annual Catalogs in the past, most only live for one year. Since the Annual Catalog was introduced last year, I’ve loved the bright, cheery colors and beautiful patterns in See a Silhouette. I chose the page of flowers as my favorite piece of Designer Series Paper in the catalog – and it has stayed at the top of my list all year. Here’s a look at the colors and patterns in the See a Silhouette Designer Series Paper:I built a collage of flowers and leaves by snipping these two pieces of paper from the See a Silhouette Designer Series Paper:How beautiful are these prints? I’ve held on to this page of flowers for a special occasion – no better reason than a blog hop with my awesome group.
- Lots of Happy Card Kit. The incredible, all-inclusive Lots of Happy has made us happy since it debuted in January last year. Such a great kit with an awesome collection of differently-sized cards. I love the cards, the envelopes, the images, the pencils and the stamps in this kit. There’s even a refill kit included so you can really stock up on these cards! Here’s a closer look at this kit:The stamp set is not sold separately (but well worth the investment in the kit). Here’s a look at the amazing sentiments in the included photopolymer stamp set:The sentiment, stamped with Poppy Parade ink, is perfect inside the shape of the Tailored Tag punch:
- Color Combination. There’s a mix of colors in this card – each of the Stampin’ Up! Color Families is represented (Brights, Subtles, Regals and Neutrals). I’m always onboard to mix Pool Party and Mossy Meadow, but it’s the regal mix of Poppy Parade, Blackberry Bliss and Mossy Meadow that I love the most here. If you like this combination of Poppy Parade, Blackberry Bliss and Mossy Meadow, please save this for future reference:
Stamp Sets: Lots of Happy Card Kit Papers: See a Silhouette Designer Series Paper, Mossy Meadow, Pool Party, Thick Whisper White Inks: Poppy Parade Accessories: Tailored Tag Punch, Stampin’ Dimensionals
Thank you for stopping by today. I hope you’ll hop along to the next stop on the blog hop, Pam Morris at Tap Tap Stamp. There’s lots of inspiration to be found in this group – and you don’t want to miss it!
Thanks for stopping by!
Thank you for hopping along with us. If you get stuck during the Blog Hop, please use this line-up as a guide:
- Brian King at Stamp with Brian
- Pam Morris at Tap Tap Stamp
- Ann Murray at Murray Stamps Ink
- Sue Jackson at Just Peachy Stamping
- Sheryl Sharp at Sharp Notes by Sheryl
- Julie DiMatteo at The Paper Pixie
- Peggy Noe at Pretty Paper Cards
- Robin Myren at Songbird Designs by Robin
- Lynn Kolcun at Avery’s Owlery
- Shawn de Oliveira at Shawn Stamps
- Linda Krueger at The Stamp Coach
- Joanne Brown at Stamping with JoJo
- Sheryl Abernathy at Elegant Sentiments
- Jackie Beers at Blue Line Stamping
- Jennifer Spiller at Westside Paper Creations
- Candy Ford at Stamp Candy
Here are links the products I used on my card today: