When Stampin’ Up!’s Last-Chance Retiring List was released late last month, there were lots of details to sort through – especially when it comes to the bundles. Here’s how some of the bundles played out on the list:
- Some bundles are included in the Last-Chance List because they are losing their 10%-off bundled discount on June 3 when the new catalog comes out. Both the stamp set and the coordinating punch/dies will be offered in the new catalog.
- Some bundles are included in the Last-Chance List because they are losing their 10%-off bundled discount on June 3 AND one of the items is going away.
- Some bundles are included in the Last-Chance List because all of the products in the bundle are completely going away on June 2 or when supplies run out.
- Even still (and this was a surprise to me!), some bundles are carrying over to the new catalog AND keeping their 10%-off bundled discount. Gotta love that!
To see all of the products that are currently in the Last-Chance list, click on the image below:
In today’s post, I’m sharing inspiration with some bundles that are completely being retired – both the stamp set and coordinating punch/dies will be retired on June 2 or when supplies run out. These are some of my favorite bundles, and I’ll sorely miss them. If you like them, too, be sure to get them now! I don’t want you to miss out.
You can click on any of the product images to see them in my online store or on any of the projects to see my original post for each.
Above the Clouds Bundle (#151135)
Bonanza Buddies Bundle (#153815)
Honey Bee Bundle (#153792)
It Starts with Art Bundle (#151090)
Parisian Beauty Bundle (#153778)
Royal Peacock Bundle (#151100)
Wish for it All Bundle (#151054)
Don’t forget! You know I love Designer Series Papers. All of the Designer Series Papers in Stampin’ Up!’s 2019 Annual Catalog and January – June 2020 Mini Catalog are retiring on June 2 or when supplies last, too! I’ve shared “More Color Combination” posts with several of these papers. You can click on the links below to check them out:
- More Color Combinations from Come Sail Away
- More Color Combinations from Pressed Petals
- More Color Combinations from Bird Ballad
- More Color Combinations from Woven Threads Designer Series Paper
- More Color Combinations with From My Heart
- More Color Combinations with Peaceful Poppies
- More Color Combinations with Birthday Bonanza
- More Color Combinations with Country Club Designer Series Paper
- More Color Combinations with Best Dressed 6″ x 6″ Designer Series Paper
I hope my projects have inspired you to take another look at some of these bundles. I don’t want you to miss out on any of them!
Thanks for stopping by today!
Retiring List. Be sure to click on the image below to read all about the products that are retiring – they are currently all being offered “while supplies last” so act now!
Back in Stock! Five of the “unorderable bundles” are now “orderable bundles.” How exciting is that! Be sure to pop over and place an order right away so you don’t end up in this same position next week. Here are the five bundles that are now (while supplies last) back in stock:
Placing an order today? Of course you are! If you are placing an order for $150 or more, I want you to enjoy all of the Host Rewards you have earned. If your order is less than $150, I’d love for you please add this Host Code – XVS47YDB – when prompted. Thank you!