There’s always a ton of excitement and a little bit of sadness this time of year in the stamping world. While there is so much to look forward to in Stampin’ Up!’s 2020 Annual Catalog (it will be open for business on June 3), there are so many great products that are going away to make room for all the new things. Today’s card features two retiring products that I’m going to miss – even though I’m grateful for all the extra space opened up for new products. 🙂 Here’s my card:
Tips, Tricks and Reminders
- Retiring. My card features two incredible products that are retiring on June 2 – the Love What You Do stamp set (how much do you love this sentiment?) and a panel of gorgeous panel of Mosaic Mood Specialty Designer Series Paper. Here’s a look at the Love What You Do stamp set that I have used over and over and over during the past couple of years:The Mosaic Mood Specialty Designer Series Paper is designed with gorgeous flowers and hummingbirds and tile patterns. It’s this embossed panel of leaves, though, that I love the most. Just look at the shine on this page: Bonus! This paper is currently discounted in the online store as a part of the Last-Chance promotion! Here’s a look at the colors and patterns in the Mosaic Mood Specialty Designer Series Paper: If you love this Designer Series Paper as much as I do, then you should grab up some before it’s gone – there are so many wonderful Designer Series Papers in Stampin’ Up!’s 2019 Annual Catalog and January – June 2020 Mini Catalog that are retiring – and you don’t want to miss any of them! ♥
- Layer Measurements. The layout of my card is simple – and you can recreate it with other patterned papers, colors and sentiments. So that you can recreate this card on your own, here are the measurements, starting with the base of the card and working my way up:
- Pool Party – 4-1/4″ x 11″ (scored at 5-1/2″)
- Pool Party – 3-3/4″ x 5″ (embossed with Subtle 3D Embossing Folder)
- Stampin’ Dimensionals
- Garden Green – 3-1/8″ x 4-3/8″
- Very Vanilla – 3″ x 4-1/4″
- Mosaic Mood Specialty Designer Series Paper – 3″ x 3″
- Pool Party – 3″ x 1/2″
- Stampin’ Dimensionals
- Garden Green – Layering Circles Dies
- Whisper White – 2-1/4″ Circle punch
- Color Combination. Everything in my back yard is so brilliantly green right now, so I think I’m more drawn to greens right now. Paired with Pool Party, Mint Macaron and Garden Green have a gorgeous, soothing effect. I love it! If you love this mix of Pool Party, Mint Macaron and Garden Green, please save this for future reference:
Stamp Sets: Love What You Do Papers: Mosaic Mood Specialty Designer Series Paper, Garden Green, Pool Party, Very Vanilla Inks: Garden Green Accessories: Subtle 3D Embossing Folder, 2-1/4″ Circle Punch, Layering Circles Dies, Stampin’ Dimensionals
Thanks for stopping by today!
Earn a Grab Bag. I’m cleaning out the Fungeon and am offering grab bags to anyone who places a $50+ order this week and attached their order to my current host code (or places and order for $150+ and keeps the rewards for themselves). To read more and to find some fun ways to earn these goodies, CLICK HERE.
Product Shares.I released my Product Shares and Designer Series Paper Swatch Books from Stampin’ Up!’s 2020 Annual Catalog this past week. If you’d like to be a part of my shares (or if you’d like to learn more), you can see the offerings here: Here’s a look at the swatch books I’m excited to make for you with the gorgeous, new papers from the 2020 Annual Catalog: To read more about my shares or to sign up, CLICK HERE.
Placing an order today? Of course you are! If you are placing an order for $150 or more, I want you to enjoy all of the Host Rewards you have earned. If your order is less than $150, I’d love for you please add this Host Code – XVS47YDB – when prompted. Thank you!