Blue. Blue. Blue. Yesterday’s card was very, very blue. I used panels of Misty Moonlight to showcase oars on a card for a very masculine look. If you missed that card, you can see it here. Today’s card, a mix of Night of Navy and Misty Moonlight, is also very blue, but the floral patterns and vases showcase these blues in a less masculine fashion. Here’s my card for this week’s CAS(E) This Sketch challenge:
- Boho Indigo. As soon as my eyes scrolled over the Boho Indigo Product Medley in Stampin’ Up!’s 2020 Annual Catalog, I knew this bundle of goodies would be coming to live with me. I adore the blue and vanilla patterns in the 6″ x 6″ Designer Series Papers that come with the product medley, but there’s so much more. Here’s a look at the items that come with the Boho Indigo Product Medley:And here’s a great graphic of some project made with the medley: And here are the items that come with this amazing medley of products:
- 11-piece photopolymer stamp(suggested blocks: b, c, d)
- 12-piece Boho Indigo Dies
- 48 sheets of 6″ x 6″ Designer Series Paper (8 each of 6 double-sided designs)
- Very Vanilla 6″ x 6″ dry embossed sheets (2 each of 3 designs)
- Die cuts with gold foil accents (2 sheets each of 3 designs)
- Night of Navy 1/2″ Frayed Grosgrain Ribbon (10 yards)
- Very Vanilla/gold 1/4″ Pleated Ribbon (10 yards)
- 40 Paper flowers (20 each of 2 sizes)
- Added Vellum. I was so happy as this card came together. I glued everything down and popped up the vases and sentiment with Stampin’ Dimensionals. Something was missing, though. The gorgeous duo of vases were lost in the Night of Navy pattern on the card. I cut the vases off (just cut the Stampin’ Dimensionals in half with a sideways pair of paper snips and rolled off the adhesive from the Stampin’ Dimensionals). I added a large circle with Vellum Cardstock behind the vases which framed them nicely. Such an easy update. Here’s a closer look at the final update:
- Boho Color Combination. I love the mix of Misty Moonlight, Night of Navy and Very Vanilla in the papers from this Product Medley. Just gorgeous! If you like this mix of Very Vanilla, Misty Moonlight and Night of Navy as much as I do, I hope you’ll save this for future reference:
Product Medley: Boho Indigo Product Medley Papers: Night of Navy, Thick Very Vanilla, Vellum Cardstock Inks: Night of Navy, Misty Moonlight Accessories: Layering Circles Dies, Stitched Rectangles Dies, Stampin’ Dimensionals
I hope you’ll pop over to the CAS(E) This Sketch site to see the cards by the design team members and to play along with this week’s challenge.
Thanks for stopping by today!
Designer Series Paper Share. For the next week, I’m hosting another round of Designer Series Paper Shares. I’d love for you to join in – you won’t be disappointed. To learn more or to sign up for the share, CLICK HERE or on the picture below:
With the kick-off of Stampin’ Up!’s 2020 Annual Catalog, the company is launching two great promotions. Click on the banners below to learn more:
Placing an order today? Of course you are! If you are placing an order for $150 or more, I want you to enjoy all of the Host Rewards you have earned. If your order is less than $150, I’d love for you please add this Host Code – CRJMMZ2P – when prompted. Thank you!