Stampin’ Up! demonstrators have been flipping through the GORGEOUS pages of Stampin’ Up!’s August – December 2020 Mini Catalog for the past three weeks, and I’ve mailed copies of this amazing book to my customers. While I can’t yet show you the inside of this amazing book online, I can show you the cover and the projects shared there. What fun!
Here is the front cover of Stampin’ Up!’s August – December 2020 Mini Annual Catalog:
As you can see, the front cover of the new Mini Catalog is styled like the January – June 2020 Mini Catalog – a parade of projects that spread out over a beautiful landscape. The book is also bound in landscape (vs. portrait) fashion. There are so many Christmas-themed projects on the front cover from a variety of bundles and suite – such a great showcase! It can be overwhelming to try to take it all in at once, so I’m going to break it down for you a bit.
A Closer Look
I want to zoom in a bit and chat with you about the images on this cover. You can look at the beautiful cover all day, but don’t you want to know what products are being showcased there? Today I’m going to walk through the products used to create the first five projects on this cover. How fun is that?!
- This Real Red box is made with Real Red Cardstock and covered with Red Velvet Paper (#153490, p. 63).
- The gorgeous sleigh on the front of the box is cropped from the Wonder of the Season Specialty Designer Series Paper (#153488, p. 31), which features Christmas-themed newspaper prints on Whisper White paper. There are pages with black ink and with a mix of gold and red foils. It’s festive and beautiful and whimsical (that’s right – all three of those).
- The box is topped with a Shaded Spruce argyle satin ribbon from the Wonder of the Season Combo Pack (#153537, p. 31).
- The new catalog features a new set of pine trees that are sure to be on your list – the In the Pines Bundle (#155182, p. 43) is prominently displayed on this card.
- While there’s a gorgeous deer die in the North Pole Wonder Dies, the deer on this card is a sticker from the Wonder of the Season Memories & More Card Pack (#153538 p. 31).
- The gold cord bow is from the Wonder of the Season Ribbon Combo Pack (#153537, p. 31).
- The new catalog showcases several new packaging ideas. This project features a stack of Rectangle Tins (#153519, p. 55), which are similar to the familiar packaging of Altoids.
- The tins are wrapped with patterns from the ‘Tis the Season 6″ x 6″ Designer Series Paper (#153489, p. 31) and wrapped with the amazing Real Red 3/16″ Braided Linen Thread (#153546, p. 9).
- The label on the front of the tins is from the Wonder of the Season Memories & More Card Pack (#153538 p. 31).
- I can’t be 100% certain, but I’m pretty sure the light post and Shaded Spruce sign are pulled from the Wonder of the Season Memories & More Card Pack (#153538 p. 31).
- I called this “Project 4” (even though it’s really just a side-element on the front cover) so that I could point out the trees and snowflakes that are peppered all over the cover.
- The gorgeous die-cut trees are from the Pine Woods Dies (#153563, p. 43), part of the In The Pines Bundle (#155182, p. 43). We’ve seen a lot of tree sets over the years (and they are always popular), but this one is quite amazing! ♥
- The gold foil snowflakes that festoon the cover of this catalog are from the sure-to-be-a-top-seller So Many Snowflakes Dies (#153560, p. 38), part of the Snowflake Wishes Bundle (#155172, p. 38). Like the trees, we’ve seen so many snowflake dies over the years – there’s something really, really special about this bundle, though.
- You might not be able to see it from the angle of the photo on the cover of the catalog, but this project features one of the Round Tins (#153544, p. 68), sweet round tins with clear windows on the lids.
- This Round Tin is covered with a piece of the Wonder of the Season Specialty Designer Series Paper (#153488, p. 31) and wrapped with the gold cord from the Wonder of the Season Ribbon Combo Pack (#153537, p. 31).
- The poinsettia on the top of the tin is stamped and cropped with elements from the Poinsettia Petals Bundle (#155148, p. 16), which includes the Poinsettia Petals stamp set (#153475, p. 16) and Poinsettia Dies (#153522, p. 16).
- The sweet-and-simple tag is stamped with the Cherish the Season stamp set (#153417, p. 33) that is part of the Cherish the Season Bundle (#155154, p. 33) and cropped with a tag from the North Pole Wonder Dies (#153523, p. 32) that is part of the Wishes & Wonder Bundle (#155151, p. 32).
If you have received your catalog, I hope you’ll check out these products. If you haven’t yet received it, please keep this post so you can reference them when your catalog arrives.
Here are some of the products featured in these five projects:
Thanks for stopping by today!
This weekend I posted my Product Shares and Designer Series Paper Swatch Books from Stampin’ Up!’s August – December 2020 Mini Catalog. How exciting! If you want a selection of products from the new catalog (a little bit of everything), I hope you’ll check it out. CLICK HERE
Stampin’ Up!’s Bonus Days are here! Now through August 3, you earn a $5 coupon for every $50 you spend (before shipping and taxes). How fun is that?! The coupons can be redeemed starting August 4. What’s not to love about that!?
Shop My Retired Products. I added over two hundred retired products to my retired products store last weekend – and there are still lots of great products remaining at discounts to help re-home them to you. ♥ Won’t you please come take them away from me? CLICK HERE to read more about my Retired Shop. CLICK HERE to shop now.
Placing an order today? Of course you are! If you are placing an order for $150 or more, I want you to enjoy all of the Host Rewards you have earned. If your order is less than $150, I’d love for you please add this Host Code – S72W367P – when prompted. Thank you!