Every once in a while, it’s important to step back and review (or introduce) the current promotions to make sure we are all on the same page about what’s about to go away and what’s about to come. It’s all very exciting. Here’s a quick summary of what I’m sharing in today’s post:
- Bonus Days
- New Online Store
- August – December 2020 Mini Catalog
- New Stampin’ Cut & Emboss Machine
Today is the last day to earn Bonus Days rewards! For every $50 (before shipping and tax) you spend today, you earn a $5 Bonus Days coupon code that can be redeemed between August 4 and August 30. How fun is that?! There are so many amazing, new products on your wish list – buy lots of them in July so you can complete your list in August with your pile of freebie coupons. Win! Win!
For every order you place that exceeds $50, you will receive an email with your Bonus Days coupon codes. Write them down, print them out or save them in a handy spreadsheet. That way, you’ve got everything you need to redeem the credits on August 4. Yay!
The promotion ends today. Don’t miss out! You can start redeeming your coupons on Tuesday!
New Online Store
Starting tomorrow (August 4), Stampin’ Up! will be launching a new online store. The new, sleaker design makes it easier for you to find the things you want to add to your cart. Easier is always better! With change, though, it might take a little while to get used to the new look and navigation. Please be patient with it.
- The store is designed to work seamlessly on desktops, tablets and mobile phones.
- New and improved store navigation provides an updated and enhanced shopping experience.
- The site utilizes new, larger imagery to better showcase our products and allow up–close details to be seen.
- New landing pages tell our product stories better.
- New sorting options and filters provide a more intuitive shopping experience, allowing customers to more easily find what they are looking for. The store’s organization and terminology are also more intuitive for new customers.
- The site utilizes inventory status information to show customers what items will be retiring soon, have low inventory, or are backordered so they can make informed purchasing decisions.
- Customers can mark their favorite items for later reference, and they can create and share personalized wish lists.
- A new Quick Shop feature makes it easy to add items to your cart. We have also simplified the checkout process.
Since the new site won’t launch until tomorrow, I’d LOVE for you to do the following:
- TODAY. Log in to the current online store and write down your password (if you don’t already know it). CLICK HERE TO LOG IN NOW. The new website will have a different URL that your computer might not recognize when you first log in.
- TOMORROW. When you log in to the new website tomorrow, you’ll be so glad you grabbed that password today. When you place your order, be sure my name is in the top, right corner of the screen (if you intend to place your order with me). ♥
August – December 2020 Mini Catalog
In the wee hours of the night, Stampin’ Up! will be updating our website and loading it with the products from Stampin’ Up!’s August – December 2020 Mini Catalog. What fun!
If you want to learn more about the projects on the front of this catalog, then you’ll want to check out my two posts that showcase each of these projects. You can click on the links below to see those posts:
- Covering Stampin’ Up!’s August – December 2020 Mini Catalog
- Covering Stampin’ Up!’s August – December 2020 Mini Catalog (part 2)
Tomorrow, I’ll post the new catalog online and can’t wait to see what your first orders will be! ♥
You’ve seen the new Stampin’ Cut Emboss Machines in Stampin’ Up!’s 2020 Annual Catalog, right? If not, you’ll want to check them on pages 170-172 of the Annual Catalog. While these new machines are not yet ready to be ordered by customers, customers will soon be hearing about the machines and all the coordinating products because…demonstrators are able to pre-order the Stampin’ Cut & Emboss Machine starting August 4. Can’t wait! The Mini Stampin’ Cut & Emboss Machines are still not yet orderable.
If you have ever thought about joining Stampin’ Up!, August 4 might be a great time to join – not only can you select $125 of product for $99, but you can pick up this new machine in your Starter Kit. Oh, joy!
If you’ve thought of joining and have questions, I’d be more than happy to set up a call with you. Please email me here.
Thanks for stopping by today!
Placing an order today? Of course you are! If you are placing an order for $150 or more, I want you to enjoy all of the Host Rewards you have earned. If your order is less than $150, I’d love for you please add this Host Code – CRJMMZ2P – when prompted. Thank you!