Welcome to the Candy Hearts Blog Hop for October! Today we are sharing Thanksgiving-themed projects. After reading my post, I hope you will hop to the next person on the list below. Be sure to hop around to see ALL the great projects the Candy Hearts have created for you!
Simple Fall Tags
I’ve been mailing out a lot of gifts and rewards over the past week – and each item mailed included a simple tag that I’m excited to share with you today. Since some of the tags were for customers and some were for high-achieving team members, I designed one tag with multiple sentiments. Here are the tags:
Tips, Tricks and Reminders
- Sentiments. With all the fun, fall-like elements on these tags, the sentiment remain the focal point of each tag. The first tag is stamped with “thank you” from Massive Thanks, a wonderful stamp set in Stampin’ Up!’s 2020 Annual Catalog. Here’s a look at the wonderful variety of sentiments in this stamp set: The second tag is stamped with “a little something just for you” from Fancy Phrases, another great stamp set in the 2020 Annual Catalog. Here’s a look at this stamp set:
- Common Elements. With my Stamparatus, it was easy for me to make multiples of these leaves and sentiments so I could quickly make all the tags I needed for these mail-outs. When I make multiples of a card or tag, I like to take a picture of them lined up next to each other. Here’s an “infinity shot” of many of these tags, lined up on my craft desk: There’s not a big difference between these tags – only the sentiment and shape of the sentiment cutout are different between the two. I’ve included links to all of the products at the base of this post. Here are the elements these tags have in common:
- The tag base is cropped with the North Pole Wonder Dies.
- The tag base is cropped from the Magic in This Night Designer Series Paper.
- The leaf is stamped on Thick Very Vanilla cardstock with Crushed Curry ink and cropped with the Layering Leaves Dies.
- The sentiment is stamped with Early Espresso ink on Sahara Sand cardstock and cropped with Stitched Shapes Dies.
- Fall Colors. The Pretty Peacock base of these tags is pulled from the Halloween-themed Magic in This Night Designer Series Paper – such a gorgeous design. Here’s a look at the colors and patterns in this pack of Designer Series Papers: If you like this mix of Sahara Sand, Crushed Curry and Pretty Peacock, I hope you’ll save this for future reference:
Thank you for hopping with the Hearts today – I hope you like my project! Next in our blog hop is Joanne Brown at The Inky Dragon, but I hope you’ll hop around to all the stops. You do not want to miss any of the creativity in this talented group of stampers!
- Candy Ford of Stamp Candy
- Linda Krueger of The Stamp Coach
- Pam Morris of Tap Tap Stamp
- Brian King of Stamp with Brian
- Joanne Brown of The Inky Dragon
Thanks for stopping by today!
Here are the products I used on these fun tags:
Bundles: Gather Together Stamp Sets: Gather Together, Massive Thanks, Fancy Phrases Papers: Magic in This Night Designer Series Paper, Thick Very Vanilla, Sahara Sand Inks: Early Espresso, Crushed Curry Accessories: North Pole Wonder Dies, Stitched Shapes Dies (circle and oval), Layering Leaves Dies, Stampin’ Dimensionals