Today I’m sharing a fun, new perk for my customers who subscribe to Paper Pumpkin through me. I’m calling this monthly event with subscribing customers Pumpkin in the Fungeon. Starting with November’s month’s kit (and for kits going forward), I’ll be hosting a monthly Zoom call with my subscribing customers who want to put together the kit with me or just hand out and chat for the hour. I’ll schedule the calls for the last Saturday of the month – can’t wait to share this new adventure with you.
- Paper Pumpkin is Stampin’ Up!’s monthly kit subscriptions. The rest of this post describes the perks of Paper Pumpkin subscriptions.
- The Fungeon is the name I’ve given my craft room (the basement in my house that’s short on windows but full of fun). It’s where all my stamps are and where I create nearly everything I share with you. It also happens to be where I’ve been working my career job every day since March.
More About Paper Pumpkin
- With a monthly Paper Pumpkin craft subscription box, you’ll save time and money…and eventually build a collection of versatile Stampin’ Up! crafting supplies.
- Your first kit comes with a FREE, clear stamping block. The box you receive each month contains all the materials you need to craft with ease, from adhesive to pre-cut paper. All you need to do is follow the crafting instructions and assemble the pieces to create a Stampin’ Up! card or project. Feel free to let your creativity flow and personalize your Paper Pumpkin craft!
- As part of your monthly subscription, you’ll receive a unique, decorative stamp set and at least one ink spot. Our stamp sets are ideal for all types of crafting projects. We don’t repeat an ink color in a 12-month period, so you’ll quickly collect a variety of reusable stamps and ink spots.
- Every kit is guaranteed. If you experience any problems with your monthly crafting subscription just contact me.
November’s Paper Pumpkin Kit
I’m so excited about the November 2020 Paper Pumpkin Kit – you can subscribe between now and November 10. Here’s a quick look at the theme:
- The kit contains enough supplies to create 15 gift card carriers and coordinating envelopes.
- The kit contents can also be used to design traditional holiday cards, gift tags, and other paper projects.
- Contents arrive in a collectible, special-edition box!
- Project size: 2-1/4″ x 4″. Envelope size: 2-3/4″ x 4-3/8″
- Coordinating colors: Cinnamon Cider, Daffodil Delight, Calypso Coral, Mint Macaron, Shaded Spruce, Blushing Bride, and Whisper White
Prepaid Paper Pumpkin
If you want to add Paper Pumpkin to a customer order (where you can earn host rewards for your purchases), you can add a Prepaid Paper Pumpkin to your next order. You’ll still set up a Paper Pumpkin account at the link above, but you’ll apply the prepaid code to your account (vs. being charged each month). Here are the product codes for Paper Pumpkin subscriptions:
Past Paper Pumpkin Kits
To give you a little flavor for the kits from the past three months, here’s a look at the unboxing videos that accompanied the release of each kit:
You have one more chance in this post to click over to the Paper Pumpkin site and sign up. Here it is:
Thanks for stopping by today!
Designer Series Paper Sale
You know how much I love Designer Series Paper, right? I know you do, too – that’s why I’m excited to share that Stampin’ Up! is hosting a month-long Designer Series Paper Sale – 15% off select packs of papers from Stampin’ Up!’s 2020 Annual Catalog and August – December 2020 Mini Catalog. How fun! If you’d like to see all the papers that are on sale, please click on the document below:
If you’d like to see my favorite colors and cards with these papers, CLICK HERE.
Placing an order today? Of course you are! If you are placing an order for $150 or more, I want you to enjoy all of the Host Rewards you have earned. If your order is less than $150, I’d love for you please add this Host Code – PDGF77WJ – when prompted. Thank you!