The Perfect Gift
I want you to receive the perfect gift for Christmas.
There’s something very special about opening your gifts on Christmas morning to find that your loved ones found the perfect gifts for you – what relief to know you received EXACTLY what you wanted. It doesn’t happen every year, but there are ways to make it easier for you and for those who want to recognize you for all you do. I hear you asking, “What?! Brian, is that even possible?” Yes, yes it is. Don’t make your loved ones run around the malls this year – let them know that you want Stampin’ Up! goodies from your favorite Stampin’ Up! demonstrator, Brian King (of course).
I’ve even made it easier for you to communicate your desires to your loved ones. Simply print out this letter, circle the items in bold that apply and hand it off to the people you love. Be sure to sign it, too! ♥
Click on the picture below to read/print off the entire letter:
How easy is that?! If they message me today, I can have a printed gift card in the mail to them tomorrow. If they wait, they may have to print the gift card themselves. Either way, it holds great value!
The Year-End Closeout
2020 couldn’t come to a close fast enough – am I right? As we approach the end of the year, we also approach the end of the August – December 2020 Holiday Catalog. That means it’s time to say, “goodbye!” to some of the products you’ve been thinking about for quite some time. This is the PERFECT time to finish out your wish list and get it all done!
Not only are there a lot of great products retiring, but many of them are offered at a discount. SCORE! I’ve prepared a list of the items you should pay attention to (I don’t want you to miss out!).
Here are some details about the Year-End Closeout:
- The Year-End Closeout Sale starts on Tuesday, December 8 and runs through January 4.
- Retiring products are offered while supplies last. When they are gone, they are gone.
- Select retiring products are discounts – woo hoo!
Before you jump in, I’ve made some edits to the list that Stampin’ Up! put out. Here are the updates I made and some changes to how I’ve organized the list:
- Bundles. I’ve included all of the retiring bundles at the start of my list. I know how much you love a great deal, so please pat attention to the bundles. With the discounted products in the list (e.g., the Nativity Dies are 50% off), sometimes the bundle (which offers a 10% savings on the stamp set and coordinating punch and/or dies) isn’t as much of a deal during the closeout. Study the list, and make the best choices for you. ♥
- Bundled Suite Collections. All of the Bundled Suite Collections in the August – December 2020 Mini Catalog are retiring (even when some of the products are not retiring). Because some products are discounted, the Bundled Suite Collections aren’t always the best deal (you can purchase items individually at a better prices). Because of all this, I didn’t even include the Bundled Suite Collections in my list.
- French Language Products. The retiring list from Stampin’ Up! included the French names for those products that are offered in French. Because that’s often time confusing and adds bulk to the list, I pulled all of the French items from the list.
Now that you are good-and-ready, it’s time to a look at the list of retiring products I’ve sorted just for you. Click on the photo below to print out the list and study it to prepare for the kickoff of Tuesday’s sale:
Here are some of the products that are 50% OFF while supplies last:
- Brightly Gleaming Specialty Designer Series Paper (#150429)
- Gleaming Ornaments Punch Pack (#150647)
- Celebration Labels Dies (#153570)
- Gathered Leaves Dies (#150662)
- Wonder of the Season Specialty Designer Series Paper (#153488)
- Balmy Blue Glimmer Paper (#153513)
- Feels Like Frost Specialty Designer Series Paper (#150444)
- Most of the ribbons and embellishments are 50% off
Here are some of the products that are 40% OFF while supplies last:
- Envelope Dies (#153531)
- Autumn Essentials Dies (#153569)
- Peek-a-Hoot Dies (#153573)
- Magic in this Night (#153517)
One more note – the items that are NOT on the list will either be available in the January – June 2021 Mini Catalog OR in the 20201 Annual Catalog OR the July-December 2021 Mini Catalog. If you want to make your 2021 Christmas cards with some of these carryforward products, it might be a great idea to get them now.
I’m so excited to share with you today. Before you leave to plan your wish list for the kick off of Tuesday’s big sale, I hope you’ll print out the letter I shared so you can share it with your loved ones. Feel free to print the letter in duplicate. ♥
Thanks for stopping by today!
Pumpkin in the Fungeon
Every month, I host a Zoom call with my Paper Pumpkin subscribers to share the new kit and some alternative ideas with it. It’s also a fun time for my customers to share what they’ve made. It’s great fun! To learn more, click on the image below:
If you’d like to learn a little bit about December’s Paper Pumpkin kit, CLICK HERE.
Stampin’ Up! has released a new bundle of goodies – the Curvy Celebrations promotion includes some early-release products and some products that are exclusive to this promotion. You are going to love them all. Here’s a flyer to give you more information about these products:
All of these products can be ordered right now – if you have issues, please let me know. To read more about this promotion, CLICK HERE.
Placing an order today? Of course you are! If you are placing an order for $150 or more, I want you to enjoy all of the Host Rewards you have earned. If your order is less than $150, I’d love for you please add this Host Code – CG7UZWF9 – when prompted. Thank you!