I love when products that are designed for Valentine’s Day can also be used for other sentiments of love. Today’s card is just as sweet as a show of love on February 14 as it would be for someone who is going through a rough time. It’s a simple design with a fun technique and some wonderful, new products. Here’s my card:
There’s so much to love about the Always in My Heart Bundle – of course this gorgeous heart from the Floral Heart Dies is a standout (how can you not be n love with this gorgeous die?), but there are so many other elements in this bundle that make it a must have! Here’s a look at the wonderful sentiments in the stamp set and the mix of hearts and flowers in the coordinating dies:
Today’s project is a soft, sweet showcase of this floral heart – I’ve used this same die once before in a bolder, more modern way (you can click on the picture below to read my original post for this project):
If you flipped quickly through Stampin’ Up!’s January – June 2021 Mini Catalog, you might have breezed past the Blending Brushes on page 70. These are not brush handles with a ball of foam or sponge. Each brush head has thousands of tiny bristles (that are SO, SO SOFT!) that allows us to softy apply inks without leaving splotches. It’s so easy to build a soft gradient with these brushes – you’re going to love them! Here’s a look at the Blending Brushes:
- Crop the floral heart from Rococo Rose cardstock with the Floral Hearts Dies.
- Add a little Tombow Multipurpose Liquid Glue to the back of the heart that’s at the center of the die. Let it dry completely to create a temporary adhesive.
- Center the heart on the white cardstock and press to hold in place.
- Ink up your Blending Brush with Rococo Rose ink. Starting on the removable heart, roll the brush outward in small circles. Continue to brush ink all around the heart.
- Remove the heart (the inside is white, and the outside is pink).
- Stamp the sentiment inside the heart.
- Layer the floral die so that it fits perfectly around the white heart.
Bundles: Always in My Heart Stamp Sets: Always in My Heart Papers: Rococo Rose, Sahara Sand, Basic White Inks: Rococo Rose Accessories: Blending Brushes, Tombow Multipurpose Liquid Glue
I hope you love this project as much as I’ve loved sharing it with you. Valentine’s Day is just around the corner. If you’d like a quick rundown on some of the products you should take a look at (there’s still time to place a Valentine’s Day order), CLICK HERE.
Thanks for stopping by today!
Check out the New Catalogs!
Stampin’ Up!’s new catalogs are live now. If you haven’t already downloaded them, I hope you’ll take a look! CLICK HERE to read all about the new books and download one for yourself! ♥
Placing an order today? Of course you are! If you are placing an order for $150 or more, I want you to enjoy all of the Host Rewards you have earned. If your order is less than $150, I’d love for you please add this Host Code – AQAK6EHK – when prompted. Thank you!