I’m so excited about the August 3 release of Stampin’ Up!’s Jul-Dec 2021 Mini Catalog (aka the Holiday Mini). While there are some AMAZING products in the new Mini for Christmas, there are also some lovely Fall-themed goodies and adorable (and scary) Halloween products. Today’s card features some of the new Halloween products, which I’ve showcased below. Here’s my card:
- Cutest Halloween Bundle. Who doesn’t love a bundle comprised of a photopolymer stamp set and coordinating punch?! It’s such a bargain – and so easy to use. The Cutest Halloween Bundle gives us a variety of four adorable faces (a jack-o-lantern, a cat, a ghost and a skull [there’s also a little spider in there]), and three of them can be punched out with the Halloween Punch. How fun is that?! Here’s a look at this new bundle: I built three characters with the Cutest Halloween stamp set and punched them out with the Halloween Bundle. Here’s a closer look at this spooky trio:
- Hey, Boo! Not only is the background of this card filled with “boo” sentiments, but I’ve added “Hey, Boo!” to a Tailor Made Tags Die as the focal sentiment on the card. While the pumpkin and cat are fun friends on the card, it’s the ghost who delivers the boo. For those who may not know, “boo” has two meanings here: (1) “boo!” is an exclamation to suddenly scare someone (2) “boo” is a term of endearment to a boyfriend (“beau”) that has popularly extended to girlfriend or loved one. I have friends who call their children “boo” or their pets “boo”. That gives this set all kinds of fun alternatives, doesn’t it? I guess you could say, “Boo, boo!”. 🙂 Here’s a look at the patterns and colors in the Cute Halloween 6″ x 6″ Designer Series Paper: The pack includes 48 sheets (6 each of 8 double-sided designs). Such fun!
- Halloween Color Combination. While there’s no Smoky Slate in the Cute Halloween Designer Series Paper, I thought it paired well with the faded stripes in the paper I used on the front of my card. It also came in handy for building my cat face. I love that the papers include Flirty Flamingo, Highland Heather and Old Olive, along with the traditional Halloween colors. If you like this mix of Pumpkin Pie, Smoky Slate and Basic Black, I feel free to save this for future reference:
Bundles: Cutest Halloween Bundle Stamp Sets: Cutest Halloween Papers: Cute Halloween 6″ x 6″ Designer Series Paper, Smoky Slate, Vellum Cardstock, Thick Basic White Inks: Pumpkin Pie, Smoky Slate, Memento Tuxedo Black Accessories: Halloween Punch, Tailor Made Tags Dies, Stampin’ Dimensionals
I hope you’ll pop over to the Freshly Made Sketches site to see the cards by the design team members and to play along with this week’s challenge.
Thanks for stopping by today!
On Friday I posted my product shares and Designer Series Paper Swatch Books from Stampin’ Up!’s July-December 2021 Mini Catalog. What a fun way to share a little bit of all the great papers, ribbons and embellishments in the new catalog! If you haven’t already signed up, I hope you’ll click over, take a look and sign up for these shares. ♥
CLICK HERE for more information or to sign up.
Designer Series Paper Sale
Between now and August 2, Stampin’ Up! is offering 15% off select Designer Series Papers. What a wonderful opportunity to pick up some new papers or stock up on some favorites!
- CLICK HERE to download the flyer for the sale that showcases all of the Designer Series Papers that are included in this sale.
- CLICK HERE to see these discounted Designer Series Paper in my online store.
Placing an order today? Of course you are! If you are placing an order for $150 or more, I want you to enjoy all of the Host Rewards you have earned. If your order is less than $150, I’d love for you please add this Host Code – X7C4AUU3 – when prompted. Thank you!