My demonstrator pre-order from Stampin’ Up!’s January – June 2022 Mini Catalog (and related Sale-a-Bration rewards) arrived yesterday, and I really, really, really wanted to play. At the same time, I still have so many ideas brewing in my head with products from the July – December 2021 Mini Catalog. As such, I finally made a card that’s been in my mind for a long time – here’s my card:
My 4-1/4″ square card features a large sentiment from the Thinking Thanks & Peace stamp set, a versatile sentiment set that will soon be retiring. I love a great sentiment stamp set – and this one is pretty wonderful. Maybe that’s why I’ve used it so often? Here’s a look at the Thinking Thanks & Peace stamp set:
I layered this gorgeous sentiment on two layers of the Beauty of the Earth Designer Series Paper from Stampin’ Up!’s 2021 Annual Catalog. The pages in this pack of papers cover all seasons, but I’m particularly drawn to the Fall patterns and Winter patterns. I mixed a blue panel of trees with a lighter panel of sky. Here’s a look at the colors and patterns in the Beauty of the Earth Designer Series Paper:
When I first inked up the Thinking Thanks & Peace stamp set, I made this simple card that layers the “thinking of you” sentiment against the backdrop of trees (you can click on the image below if you want to see my original post for this card):
I stamped the sentiment directly on the blue sky Designer Series Paper with Misty Moonlight ink. I stamped the dove on Basic White with the same ink, snipped it out and added it to the blue panel.
My 4-1/4″ card base will fit in a medium envelope so I don’t have to add extra postage for a square envelope. Here are the measurements for all of the layers on my card (starting with the base and working my way up to the sentiment):
- Misty Moonlight – 4-1/4″ x 8-1/2″ (scored at 4-1/4″)
- Beauty of the Earth Designer Series Paper – 4-1/16″ square
- Stampin’ Dimensionals
- Misty Moonlight – 3-3/8″ square
- Basic White – 3-1/4″ square
- Beauty of the Earth Designer Series Paper – 3-1/8″ square
- Basic White – snipped with Paper Snips
Save Now with Limited-Time Discounted Products
Stampin’ Up! launched two big sales this past week. Now that your weekend is here, perhaps you’ll have time to review the lists and treat yourself to a great order? ♥
- Clearance Rack Refresh. The Clearance Rack has been updated with some amazing products at incredible discounts. Be sure to check out these while-supplies-last products today! You can’t beat the deals in the Clearance Rack. You have to see these products to believe the discounts – click on the image below:
- Last Chance Products Sale. Stampin’ Up!’s Last Chance Sale (retiring products from the July – December 2021 Mini Catalog) also kicked off this past week. If you’ve had you eye on some of these goodies, then now is the time to act – they might not be there tomorrow. If you like a great deal and don’t want to miss out on the retiring products (which are offered on a while-supplies-last basis), be sure to check out the full list of items (below):or review them online (and start shopping) by clicking on the image below:
Stamp Sets: Thinking Thanks & Peace Papers: Beauty of the Earth Designer Series Paper, Misty Moonlight, Basic White Inks: Misty Moonlight Accessories: Stampin’ Dimensionals
I know how simple this card is, but the recipient doesn’t. I hope you love it as much as I do. Thanks for stopping by today!
Just for You – Exactly What You Want for Christmas
If you don’t want to be disappointed by what’s under the tree on Christmas morning, you can direct your loved ones to me so that I can hook them up with a gift certificate for you. How perfect is that!? To learn more (and download an easy letter I’ve created to help you ask for your perfect gift, CLICK HERE.
While you are shopping, you can pick up some great items from the Limited-Time Eden’s Garden Collection (the bundle will be available in the January 2022 Mini Catalog, but the other items will only be offered through January 3 or when supplies run out) by clicking on the image below:
If you’d like to read more about this collection, CLICK HERE.
Placing an order today? Of course you are! If you are placing an order for $150 or more, I want you to enjoy all of the Host Rewards you have earned. If your order is less than $150, I’d love for you please add this Host Code – 7UN3UZ6P – when prompted. Thank you!