There are so many ways to experience joy – we feel joy when loved ones are married, when babies are born and when achievements are made. During the holidays, we remember and celebrate the joy of family, food and fellowship. There’s never a bad time to bask in the joy of life.
I’ve created a joy-filled card for you today, but first I want to make sure you are aware of today’s Free Shipping promotion – OH, JOY!
Today only! During this promotion, Stampin’ Up! is offering FREE SHIPPING on all orders over $50. I LOVE to get more product for the money I spend. With the exception of a month-to-month Paper Pumpkin, this offer extends to everything you can add to an order. What an exciting deal!
Before you complete your order with free shipping, be sure to:
- Check out the products (particularly the discounted ones) in the Last Chance Sale
- Take a quick peek at the products currently in the Clearance Rack
- Inventory your cardstock, adhesives and inks.
You’ll be glad you did. When you are ready to place your order with free shipping, CLICK HERE.
Here’s a joy-filled card I made for Christmas and for today’s big promotion:
I used the Label Me Fancy Punch to build five frames for my important letters. I want to share a bit about how I built these frames, but first – here’s a look at the Label Me Fancy Punch:
- I punched the label with a piece of Mossy Meadow cardstock.
- I punched the label with a piece of Basic White (I cropped the piece to ensure the white piece was the exact width as the Mossy Meadow piece). From the middle section of the cutout, I cropped a 1-1/8″ chunk (making a 1-1/8″ square).
- I punched the label with a piece of Pear Pizzazz (again, I cropped the piece to ensure the white piece was the exact width as the Mossy Meadow and Basic White pieces). From the middle section of the cutout, I cropped a 1″ chunk (making a 1-1/8″ x 1″ piece that fit perfectly on the other elements).
- I glued a single letter on each
It was a lot easier for me to center these letters on the Label Me Fancy Punch cutouts and to center these cutouts on the card than it would have been to center the letters on a cardfront. Oh, Joy!
If you really want to get the most of the Free Shipping promotion (and I know you do), you could (just maybe) pick up the Label Me Fancy Punch and the Playful Alphabet Dies. Here’s a look at these incredible dies:
Do you love this combination of Real Red, Pear Pizzazz and Mossy Meadow?! I think it’s pretty spectacular – and that’s why I’ve used it so often during the Holidays. If you are inspired by this mix of colors, I’d love for you to save this for future reference:
Papers: Mossy Meadow, Pear Pizzazz, Real Red, Basic White Accessories: Label Me Fancy Punch, Playful Alphabet Dies, Stampin’ Dimensionals
Thanks for stopping by today!
Save Now with Limited-Time Discounted Products
Stampin’ Up! launched two big sales this past week. Now that your weekend is here, perhaps you’ll have time to review the lists and treat yourself to a great order? ♥
- Clearance Rack Refresh. The Clearance Rack has been updated with some amazing products at incredible discounts. Be sure to check out these while-supplies-last products today! You can’t beat the deals in the Clearance Rack. You have to see these products to believe the discounts – click on the image below:
- Last Chance Products Sale. Stampin’ Up!’s Last Chance Sale (retiring products from the July – December 2021 Mini Catalog) also kicked off this past week. If you’ve had you eye on some of these goodies, then now is the time to act – they might not be there tomorrow. If you like a great deal and don’t want to miss out on the retiring products (which are offered on a while-supplies-last basis), be sure to check out the full list of items (below):or review them online (and start shopping) by clicking on the image below:
Just for You – Exactly What You Want for Christmas
If you don’t want to be disappointed by what’s under the tree on Christmas morning, you can direct your loved ones to me so that I can hook them up with a gift certificate for you. How perfect is that!? To learn more (and download an easy letter I’ve created to help you ask for your perfect gift, CLICK HERE.
Placing an order today? Of course you are! If you are placing an order for $150 or more, I want you to enjoy all of the Host Rewards you have earned. If your order is less than $150, I’d love for you please add this Host Code – 7UN3UZ6P – when prompted. Thank you!