I’m hosting a history lesson today.
Stampin’ Up!’ demonstrators will be downloading Stampin’ Up!’s 2022 Annual Catalog today – while there are so many exciting products to soak in from the new catalog, I most enjoy getting to know the new In Colors.
So many of our favorite Stampin’ Up! colors started as In Colors. In yesterday’s post, I confessed I wasn’t sure if Pacific Point was, at any time, an In Color. That prompted me to do a little research about In Colors – and I’m sharing that with you today. I should have done my research before throwing that out there because (as you are about to see) Pacific Point started as an In Color.
What are In Colors?
Back in 2006, Stampin’ Up! added six colors to its color collection in the Annual Catalog. The In Colors offer colors that are trending in home décor, fashion, design, and crafting. For several years, Stampin’ Up! offered a collection of six In Colors each year. In 2010, the company offered five In Colors and announced that In Colors would be active for two years, alternating between years.
I’ve pulled together graphics of the In Colors from 2006 through the In Colors announced in 2021. What fun! While this will be a walk down memory lane for some, others will be enjoying new colors never seen before.
Here’s a look at each year’s collection of In Colors:
Fun fact #1 – Sixteen colors in our current color families started as In Colors. Here are the collection colors that were introduced to us as In Colors:
- Pacific Point (2008 In Color -> Brights)
- Soft Suede (2009 In Color -> Neutrals)
- Crushed Curry (2009 In Color -> Regals)
- Melon Mambo (2009 In Color -> Brights)
- Rich Razzleberry (2009 In Color -> Regals)
- Bermuda Bay (2009 In Color -> Brights)
- Poppy Parade (2010-2012 In Color -> Brights)
- Blushing Bride (2010-2012 In Color -> Subtles)
- Pear Pizzazz (2010-2012 In Color -> Subtles)
- Calypso Coral (2011-2013 In Color -> Subtles)
- Pool Party (2011-2013 In Color -> Subtles)
- Coastal Cabana (2013-2015 In Color -> Brights)
- Blackberry Bliss (2014-2016 In Color -> Regals)
- Mossy Meadow (2014-2016 In Color -> Neutrals)
- Mint Macaron (2015-2017 In Color -> Subtles)
- Flirty Flamingo (2016-2018 In Color -> Brights)
Fun Fact #2 – Baja Breeze is the greatest In Color ever made.
As demonstrators are able to see the new In Colors, you can be that tomorrow’s post will be dedicated to these new colors. How exciting!
Last-Chance Products Sale Kicks off Today
When the catalog is released to demonstrators this afternoon (at 3pm EDT), Stampin’ Up! will simultaneously launch the Last-Chance Product Sale for products that are retiring from the 2021 Annual Catalog. To make sure you don’t miss out, click on the image below to review the sale items in my online store (after 3pm EDT):
Thanks for stopping by today!
Two New Promotions in March
Two amazing promotions kicked off on March 1 – I hope you’ll check them out! Click on either of these images to read more about these promotions:
NEW Waves of the Ocean Collection
Placing an order today? Of course you are! If you are placing an order for $150 or more, I want you to enjoy all of the Host Rewards you have earned. If your order is less than $150, I’d love for you please add this Host Code – EEPAQW94 – when prompted. Thank you!