When Mom was able to visit for more than a week, we had a long list of to-dos. On the first day of her visit, we settled on a design for the Christmas cards she’d make to send to her friends and family. I already guessed she’d want to showcase the nativity from the Peace to You stamp set (and I was right), and the rest came together quickly. While she was here, she made more than 50 cards – here’s a look at one:
Both of the images in Peace to You are gorgeous! The sentiments are great, too, but Mom opted to leave a sentiment off the front of the card and add a beautiful one inside. Here’s a look at the Peace to You stamp set, new in Stampin’ Up!’s July-December 2022 Mini Catalog:
A couple weeks ago, I shared a card with the church in the snow. When I couldn’t find my Night of Navy ink pad, I tried Starry Sky (and couldn’t have been happier). Mom also liked that color choice and knew she wanted her card in Starry Sky. Here’s the card I previously shared (you can click on the image below to see the original post for this card):
The sentiment on the inside of the card is pulled from the Brightest Glow stamp set, which is filled with gorgeous sentiments. Mom and I had a hard time narrowing down the option. Here’s a look at the Brightest Glow Bundle:
- Starry Sky – 8-1/2″ x 5-1/2″ (scored at 2-1/8″ and 4-1/4″)
- 2022-2024 In Color 6″ x 6″ Designer Series Paper (Starry Sky) – 2″ x 5-3/8″
- Orchid Oasis – 3″ x 4-3/8″
- Stampin’ Dimensionals
- Starry Sky – 4-1/8″ x 2-3/4″
- Basic White – cropped with Stitched Rectangles Die
- Basic White (inside) – 3-3/4″ x 5″
Here’s a look a the opened card from the top (and how the card will be showcased on tables and mantles after the card has been received:
I already know what you’re going to ask – Mom and I didn’t have the opportunity to make a video while she was here. There will be more times for that. In the meantime, I hope you love the card we created for her.
Stamps: Peace to You, Brightest Glow Papers: Starry Sky, Orchid Oasis, Basic White Inks: Starry Sky Accessories: Stitched Rectangles Dies, Paper Trimmer, Stampin’ Dimensionals
Thanks for stopping by today!
Starter Kit +
When you join Stampin’ Up! before October 31, Stampin’ Up! is adding an additional $30 of product to your already-price-reduced Starter Kit. What a bonus! You can choose whatever current product you want to add to your Starter Kit.
- You can choose
$125$155 of ANY CURRENT PRODUCT and only pay $99.
- You get FREE SHIPPING with your Starter Kit purchase.
- You will earn a 20% DISCOUNT on all purchases immediately after joining (and for as long as you are an active demonstrator) with opportunities to earn a larger discount, too.
- You have access to an amazing community of kind stampers with daily inspiration.
- You can enjoy our monthly online gatherings.
- You have NO OBLIGATION to ever sell or share with anyone (although it makes you really cool if you do) and no obligation to buy another thing if you don’t want to.
- You earn my undying gratitude and respect. ❤️
If you have thought about joining and want to be a part of an amazing online community of stampers, please email me today. I’d love to answer your questions or set up a time to chat with you. If you are ready to join my incredible team, CLICK HERE.
Birthday Card Organizer Kit
Get ready for the latest addition to the Kits Collection by Stampin’ Up!. The Birthday Card Organizer Kit has everything you need to plan ahead and never forget another birthday again! Click on the image below to see more about this kit:
Placing an order today? Of course you are! If you are placing an order for $150 or more, I want you to enjoy all of the Host Rewards you have earned. If your order is less than $150, I’d love for you please add this Host Code – CGV3BDBF – when prompted. Thank you!