Based on the popularity of the Country Bouquet Bundle with my customers and team members over the past month, I knew the day would come when the Country Bouquet Punch would sell out and become unorderable. I was right. The punch will not be back in stock until April, but that doesn’t mean you can’t make beautiful things with the Country Bouquet stamp set. I made TWO cards with one design to showcase the beautiful heart at the center of this stamp set:
The large heart at the center of these cards is stamped with two stamps (one with flowers in pink and one with leaves in green) to build a beautiful floral heart. Here’s a look at the Country Bouquet stamp set:
I stamped each of my hearts with a combination of pink and green – one is Petal Pink and Soft Sea Foam, and the other is Melon Mambo and Shaded Spruce. I love the color combos on each of these 4-1/4″ square cards.
I cropped “Love” and the coordinating Vellum Cardstock frame with the Love for You Dies, part of the Love for You Bundle. These dies are designed for a variety of sayings with the five words in the dies – So Much Love for You. I added a piece of Adhesive Sheets to the back of the pink cardstock before cropping the “Love” words, which made it so easy for me to place the word on the Vellum Cardstock. Here’s a closer look:
Here’s a look at the Love for You Bundle:
I framed the floral hearts with floral pages from the Brights 6″ x 6″ Designer Series Paper (Melon Mambo) and the Subtles 6″ x 6″ Designer Series Paper (Petal Pink) and added a diagonal band across each (with the back side of the same page). The flowers are perfectly coordinated, don’t you think?
Here are the measurements for my 10-layer cards (starting from the base and working up):
- Petal Pink/Melon Mambo – 4-1/4″ x 8-1/2″ scored at 4-1/4″
- Stampin’ Dimensionals
- Soft Sea Foam/Shaded Spruce – 4″ square
- Subtles/Brights 6″ x 6″ Designer Series Paper – 3-7/8″ square
- Subtles/Brights 6″ x 6″ Designer Series Paper – 1-1/2″ x approx 4-1/4″
- Stampin’ Dimensionals
- Soft Sea Foam/Shaded Spruce – 3″ square
- Petal Pink/Melon Mambo – 2-7/8″ square
- Basic White – cropped with largest Stylish Shapes Dies
- Vellum Cardstock – cropped with Love for You Dies
- Petal Pink/Melon Mambo -cropped with Love for You Dies
Stamps: Country Bouquet Papers: Brights 6″ x 6″ Designer Series Paper (Melon Mambo), Subtles 6″ x 6″ Designer Series Paper (Petal Pink), Melon Mambo, Petal Pink, Soft Sea Foam, Shaded Spruce, Vellum Cardstock, Basic White Inks: Melon Mambo, Petal Pink, Soft Sea Foam, Shaded Spruce Accessories: Love for You Dies, Stylish Shapes Dies, Stampin’ Dimensionals
Thanks for stopping by today!
Sale-a-Bration’s Join Promotion
There are the three join options Stampin’ Up! is offering during Sale-a-Bration:
- OPTION 1 – For $129, you get your choice of $175 (your choice) of Stampin’ Up! products and a Boho Blue Mini Stampin’ Cut & Emboss Machine (a $63 value).
- OPTION 2 – Not crazy for the blue machine? For $129, you get your choice of $175 (your choice) of Stampin’ Up! products and a white Mini Stampin’ Cut & Emboss Machine (a $63 value).
- OPTION 3 – Already have a Mini Stampin’ Cut & Emboss Machine or don’t want one? For $99, you get your choice of $175 (your choice) of Stampin’ Up! products.
More Bonuses About Joining
- Your Starter Kit is shipped with FREE SHIPPING!
- You will earn a 20% discount on all purchases immediately after joining (and for as long as you are an active demonstrator). What an awesome benefit!
- You have no obligation to ever sell or share with anyone (although it makes you really cool if you do) and no obligation to buy another thing if you don’t want to.
- When you join my team today, you will receive loads of inspiration from our team – our InKing Royalty Facebook group always shares amazing, inspirational projects, but there are so many more when we get our hands on new products.
- While Sale-a-Bration rewards don’t accrue to your Starter Kit, you will earn all the Sale-a-Bration rewards that customer earn after your starter kit with an opportunity to earn rewards available to demonstrators.
- You earn my undying gratitude and respect. ❤️
If you have thought about joining and want to be a part of an amazing online community of stampers, please email me today. I’d love to answer your questions or set up a time to chat with you. If you are ready to join my incredible team, CLICK HERE.
Placing an order today? Of course you are! If you are placing an order for $150 or more, I want you to enjoy all of the Host Rewards you have earned. If your order is less than $150, I’d love for you please add this Host Code – 44F4KHZH – when prompted. Thank you!
“Love” your card design and the way you showed the design in the two different color families, Brian! ♥️. I “love” the Brights option, but the Subtles’ card would be appropriate for any time.of the year. Have a great weekend, B.
Brian- I love the melon mambo and spruce color combo! Thanks for sharing
What happened, your post didn’t come through. Come on Brian, did you block me?