Do you love a discount?! Of course you do! We all love to save on the products we already want…errrr…need. That’s why Bundles are so popular – that 10% discount calls out to us and appeals to our desire to save. Well, have I got good news for you?! Stampin’ Up! launched a one-week special yesterday to help us celebrate World Card Making Day (the first Saturday of October each year). To help you celebrate the annual event and encourage you to make cards all day long on October 6, Stampin’ Up! has discounted several kits and some amazing basics. Yippee!
In today’s post, I’m going to share the sale with you and then follow it up with some information about my favorite things in the list. I’m sharing some past projects and new projects to help you see what’s included in this amazing list.
Three Ways to Review the Sale Products
There are so many ways to share the list of sale items with you. Here are three – you can study them all or choose the way that works best for you.
- My Online Store. If you’d like to peruse the items in my online store, you can see them here.
- Flyer Chart. If you prefer to review the flyer Stampin’ Up! has released to promote this year’s World Card Making Day event, click on the picture below (this list includes some French versions of sets and wood mount sets):
- My Stampin’ Blog List. I’ve created a list of the key items in the discounted products list through My Stampin’ Blog and have showcased them below. Scroll slowly – there’s a lot to take in. I’ve removed the foreign-language sets and wood mount sets from this list, and the prices show the sale price. You can click on any of these pictures to read more about each item in my online store.
Are You Kitting Me? A Closer Look
There are four kits included in this promotion that are 10% off:
- Notes of Kindness Card Kit, #148266
- Soft Sayings Card Kit, #145466
- Lots of Happy Card Kit, #146388
- Calligraphy Essentials Project Kit, #146857
Notes of Kindness Card Kit, #148266
I adore the mix of greens and pinks in the notes of Kindness Card Kit. I recently put this kit together and am excited to share a closer look at the completed projects – the kit yields 20 cards (5 each of 4 designs) with envelopes:Here’s a closer look at each of the four designs:
The Soft Sayings Card Kit debuted in Stampin’ Up!’s 2017 Annual Catalog – what a fun mix of colors and floral images! Here’s a video to walk you through the beautiful kit:
The Lots of Happy Card Kit debuted in Stampin’ Up!’s 2018 Occasions Catalog – I LOVE this kit and have made multiples of these beautiful cards. Here’s a look at my creations (I colored my flowers with Stampin’ Blends):
The Calligraphy Essentials stamp set is sold separately from the Calligraphy Essentials Project Kit – BOTH are offered at 10% off during this promotion. Here’s a fun card I made this summer with the stamp set (you can click on the picture below to see the original post for this card):
Please Take Another Look
You are either super-excited by this promotion or might be thinking there’s nothing on that list for you. Either way, I encourage you to take another pass through the list (remember the three ways to review it I shared above?) There are lots of products (note cards and adhesives come to mind) that you don’t want to miss out on. This is a great time to stock the pantry with these fun products!
This promotion ends Sunday, October 7. Act now to take advantage of these deals! <3
Thanks for stopping by today!
New Stamparatus Accessories. Yesterday also introduced us to some new accessories for the Stamparatus. If you’d like to learn more about the new products, click here:
Placing an order today? Of course you are! If you are placing an order for $150 or more, I want you to enjoy all of the Host Rewards you have earned. If your order is less than $150, I’d love for you please add this Host Code – TM6TSTX4 – when prompted. Thank you!