November 4, 2016
Cobb Galleria Centre
We are SO EXCITED that registration is now open for our World Card Making Day event in November – just one day before On Stage in Atlanta. WOO HOO! Of course we’ll be celebrating World Card Making Day one month late, but that’s OK because we celebrate World Card Making Day in our hearts all year long. 🙂
WHAT TO EXPECT. The day will start early (you’ll want to travel to Atlanta on Thursday) and will be filled with great presentations and projects and games. Pam and I have already started planning – you’ll be blown away! That’s a promise. We’ll host a card swap and have lots of giveaways. Friday evening, we’re hosting a Shoebox Swap – you bring “the makings” for a certain number of cards (let’s just say 15) and then work your way around the tables making each other’s projects. What fun! We are so excited to share this day with you.
Here’s a quick summary of what you can expect:
- DATE & TIME: Friday, November 4, 2016 8:30 am – 4:30 pm (main event) and 6:30 pm – 10:00 pm (shoebox swap)
- LOCATION: Cobb Galleria Centre, 2 Galleria Pkwy SE, Atlanta, GA 30339 (click here for directions)
- COST: The full-day event is only $125. This includes a swag bag, tons of supplies for projects and lots of gifts & giveaways. Oh, and amazing inspiration from super-talented people. Also included are memories with friends you’ll cherish for the rest of your life – and how can you put a price tag on that?!
- REASON: We love hanging out with other demonstrators and sharing this hobby and business we love so much. What better way to do that than to hang out with you? We love to have fun and love hanging out with people who feel the same way.
- PLEASE BRING YOUR FRIENDS: This event is designed for Stampin’ Up! demonstrators. If you have friends who are demonstrators, invite them to come with you. If you have friends who aren’t demonstrators, maybe you could entice them to join your team before November? You’re welcome.
We anticipate that registration will fill up quickly, so please make sure you sign up soon. We opened the event registration to our InKing Royalty team first and now to Pals and previous attendees. We’ll soon open registration to a broader group if the seats don’t fill up sooner.
REGISTRATION. We’re really excited for you right now because you’re about to register for this awesome event! You will definitely leave there feeling inspired! Click on the button below to register for the event.
After you pay the registration fee, you’ll be delivered to a landing page with some additional fields to complete – please don’t bypass that information.
THIS EVENT IS SOLD OUT. IF YOU ARE STILL INTERESTED IN ATTENDING, PLEASE EMAIL ME AT STAMPWITHBRIAN@GMAIL.COM.
PLEASE NOTE. Because we have financial commitments to keep related to the event, please understand that we cannot issue refunds if you are unable to attend. We still love you, though.
CARD SWAP. We are DEFINITELY hosting a card swap at our event. What a wonderful way to share your creations with everyone else. We’ll fine-tune the numbers as we close out registration and will give you plenty of time to make your beauties. Sign-up for the card swap is on the landing page after you register.
SWAG BAG. As part of your registration fee, you will receive a swag bag of goodies. Because we haven’t yet seen the Holiday Catalog, we don’t know what that is yet. We’ll fill you in once we get a peek at that new catalog. Some of the swag goodies will be used in the make-and-takes for the day.
ROOM RESERVATIONS. We’ve included information about the hotels around Cobb Galleria Centre in the landing page after you register. Stampin’ Up!’s On Stage will be at this same conference center the next day, so you won’t have to travel or move rooms. We did all the planning for you.
MORE INFORMATION TO COME. As we start to receive your registrations, we’ll be rolling out more information about some of the fun events and games we have planned for World Card Making Day 2016. As we finalize the projects, we will provide a list of suggested items you can bring. We will reactivate the Facebook group, too, to rally before the event and to provide further details as we get closer to the event.