I want to share the first card I designed for my first workshop when I joined Stamin’ Up! earlier this year. It’s beautiful and simple. I love that workshop guests start by saying, “I CAN’T MAKE THAT” because it makes it really special when I show them how easy it is to make.
Here are the quick and easy steps to creating this card:
- On a scrap piece of card stock, punch a circle with your 2-1/2″ circle punch. The one shown below has been used over and over, so it has a beautiful, dark halo around it. You’re welcome.
- Lay the punched card stock over the Very Vanilla card base. Hold it tight so that it doesn’t move. You can tape everything down with Post-its, but it’s easy enough to hold if you are diligent.
- Ink your sponge with More Mustard. Place the sponge in the center of the circle, and swipe it around the circle in one solid motion. No need to pick it up. Just keep swiping in a circle until you are pleased with the look.
- Repeat with the Bravo Burgundy. The point is not to cover the entire circle. Make sure you leave a balance of both.
- See? Looks hard. Isn’t hard. It IS beautiful, though.
Stamp the Just Believe images over top of the circle, and you are done. Can you stand it?Do you love it?
Thanks for stopping by my blog today!