Stampin’ Up! will be “early releasing” two bundles of products from the brand new Eastern Palace Suite starting Monday, May 1. Both bundles include stamps, inks, papers and accessories that you NEED – and both are only available through May 31. I used the Eastern Palace Premier Bundle to make this sweet card for this week’s Paper Players sketch challenge:
And here’s the banner for Sandy Mathis’ sketch challenge that inspired my card:
Tips, Tricks and Reminders
- Eastern Palace Bundles. Yesterday I shared the details of the two bundles that will be available starting May 1 (for all the glorious details, you can see the full post here). There are so many great products included in the two bundles – and I don’t want you to miss out on any of them. The papers, the new ink pads and the amazing dies. And…before you thumb your nose at these vinyl stickers, I must tell you they are pretty awesome! Here’s a peek at all the goodies you can purchase in these two bundles being offered between May 1 and May 31 (yesterday’s post has all the information you need to know about these bundles):
- Versatile Medallions Thinlits. The Eastern Medallions Thinlits are a must-have collection of dies. At first, you might feel a little baffled as to what to do with all of these dies (there are 14 dies), but you’ll build a big smile as you start to play around with them. They are truly amazing – and not like other sets we’ve had! Some cut shapes out (like we are used to), while others create inlays on the paper you are using. For example, the largest medallion die on my card above is actually an inlay die – it cuts into the paper like this card by Stampin’ Up!: ALTERNATIVE: You can also crop the die with a large Layering Circles Framelit to create a thin circle around the die. ANOTHER ALTERNATIVE: To create the medallion on my card, I simply snipped around the edges to create a standalone shape. The Smoky Slate Medallion is cut with a Thinlits die and then cropped with a 2″ Circle punch. So easy – and so versatile.
- Featuring Lemon Lime Twist. I’m in love with Lemon Lime Twist. What a fresh, fun color! When I first introduced you to Lemon Lime Twist (you can see that post here), this is one of the color combinations I suggested. Black and gray really let Lemon Lime shine. If you like this combination, please save this:
Stamp Sets: Eastern Beauty Papers: Smoky Slate, Lemon Lime Twist, Basic Black, Very Vanilla Inks: Archival Basic Black Accessories: Eastern Medallions Thinlits Dies, 1-1/4″ Circle punch, 1-3/8″ Circle punch, 2″ Circle punch, Stampin’ Dimensionals
I hope you’ll pop over to the Paper Players site to see the cards by the design team members and to play along with this week’s challenge.
Thanks for stopping by today!
Retiring List. Stampin’ Up!’s retiring list was announced this past week – you can see all the items that will soon go away here:
IN WITH THE OLD & IN WITH THE NEW. In conjunction with the Retiring List, I’m excited to share my very own promotion from now until the middle of May. When you spend at least $50 with me and add your order to the current Hostess Code (TF2V6MNU), I’ll happily send you:
- A printed copy of the 2017-2018 Annual Catalog (I send them to all of my current customers) AND
- A Free Product from the Upcoming Annual Catalog. I’ll send you an incredible, new accessory from the upcoming catalog when it’s released in June. While I can’t yet tell you what it is, I’ll tell you it’s valued at $5, and you’ll love it!
If your order is over $150, I hope you’ll use all of the Host Rewards you’ve earned. Otherwise, I’d love for you to add your order to the current Hostess Code (TF2V6MNU).
Stampin’ Up! has loaded lots of new goodies into the Clearance Rack – most of the new items are accessories from the Holiday Catalog and most of them are deeply discounted! It’s worth a look-see – you might really need some of these products. 🙂 To review the Clearance Rack – click here.