Welcome to the October Pals Blog Hop where we are celebrating an early Halloween and Harvest season. This month we are sharing Halloween and fall projects using our wonderful Stampin’ Up! supplies.
You may just be starting the blog hop or may have come from Beth Beard at My Little Craft Blog, #12 on the Pals Hop. If you get off track at any time, the full lineup below will help you move along from blog to blog so you see all of the amazing creations.
Grateful for You
There’s never a bad time to let people know how grateful you are for them in your life. I’m excited to share my Fall-themed project for today’s Blog Hop. Here’s my card:
- Stamp-a-ma-Jig. I pulled out my Stamp-a-ma-Jig to create a pattern of sentiments across the background of a piece of Very Vanilla cardstock. I stamped “grateful for you” over and over in Crumb Cake, careful to inlay each sentiment with the other. It took a little patience and time, but it wasn’t a difficult task. If you’d like to review my Stamp-a-ma-Jig video, click here.
- Great Color Combination for Fall. I love the oranges and yellows of Autumn, but the color combination I use today is a viable alternative. Old Olive looks so regal when paired with these muted and neutral colors, don’t you think? If you like this color combination, too, feel free to save this:
- Building the Focal Point. The Focal Point of this project is the leaf and Early Espresso sentiment. The sentiment is stamped in Early Espresso on the 1-3/4″ strip of Very Vanilla that extends across the card front. On a scrap piece of the Very Vanilla, I stamped the leaf in Old Olive and then stamped the sentiment over it. I cropped the leaf and the glued it down, placing it exactly over the words on the Very Vanilla band.
Stamp Sets: For All Things Papers: Early Espresso, Old Olive, Very Vanilla Inks: Crumb Cake, Early Espresso, Old Olive Accessories: Brights Candy Dots (Old Olive), Stampin’ Dimensionals
The next stop is Diane Roberts at Score At Four and a Quarter, #14 on the Pals Blog Hop! Thanks for visiting and I hope to see you next month.
- Candy Ford at Stamp Candy
- Becky Gifford at The Social Stamper
- Maggie Mata at Maggie Made Cards
- Beth McCullough at Stamping Mom
- Sue Becker at RnR Stamping
- Lynn Kolcun at Stamping with Avery’s Owlery
- Amy Williams at Stamps and Spice
- Michelle Gleeson at StampinMojo
- Lisa Ann Bernard at Queen B Creations
- Nicole Watt at Pixel Maven’s Retreat
- Amanda Merrill at Inkflair
- Beth Beard at My little craft blog
- Brian King at Stamp with Brian
- Diane Roberts at Score at Four and a Quarter
- Katy McGloin at Just Fun Stamping
- Liz Gautreaux at Kind Deeds Stampin
- Mary Fish at Stampin’ Pretty
- Natalie Bradley at Natalie Bradley Events
- Jackie Diediker at Stampin’ Jackie
- Susan Itell at Simple Stampin
- Amy Whelan at Amys Inklings
- Jane Knudsen at www.seejanestamp.com
- Debbie Mageed at Secret Stamper
- Dawn Tidd at Tiddbits from Dawn
- Patti MacLeith at Papercrafts By Patti
- Amy Hoptay at Inking of You!
- Kerry Willard Bray at Peonies and Paper Chains
- September Gray at septembergray.com
- Sherrie Gross at Sherrie Gross at Stampin Sherrie
- Wendy Klein at Doggone Delightful Stampin’
- Angie Valle-Peters at Paperluxuries
- Rae Harper-Burnet at WildWestPaperArts.com