Today started out with the announcement of the Retiring Items. Wowzers! What an amazing list of wonderful products! If you missed that post (including the Retiring List), check it out here.
Today didn’t go exactly as planned, though, and I hope you haven’t given up hope. Throughout the day, the Stampin’ Up! site was either inaccessible or completely down. When it is available, it is super-slow (reminds me of the days of dial-up). Still, the determined were able to get through and pace orders – so some items are already disappearing from the Retiring List.
Here are some tips that will hopefully help you maneuver through the rest of this evening and tomorrow:
- Monitor the Risk. Accessories (dies, punches ribbons, etc) on the Retiring List will be discontinued as soon as the current stock runs out. Some items are already disappearing from the list. Stamp sets, though, will continue to be manufactured by Stampin’ Up! through the end of May. If there’s something you really want from the list that’s at risk of going away soon, place your order NOW and wait out the slow connection.
- Tomorrow is Big, Too! Today’s Retiring List promotion really slowed things down as lots of people attempted to place orders. On April 22, though, we are told the Clearance Rack will be restocked with new items – that means MORE people will be accessing the site. While my fingers are crossed that the systems issues are fixed, but be forewarned that you might have to be super-patient tomorrow, too.
- Earn Big. While you take advantage of the great sales promotions on the Retirement List and Clearance Rack, remember that you can earn free product from the upcoming catalog when you place a $50+ order with me. Read more about my In with the Old & In with the New promotion below.
Thank you so much for your patience with the system today. I really appreciate it and give a huge “hooray!” for every order that makes its way through (because I know what you went through to get there).
Thanks for stopping by!
When you spend at least $50 with me, I’ll happily send you:
- A PRINTED COPY OF THE 2015-2016 ANNUAL CATALOG and
- FREE PRODUCT FROM THE UPCOMING ANNUAL CATALOG*. I’ll send you my favorite new accessory from the soon-to-be-released catalog when it’s released in June. While I haven’t seen the new catalog and can’t tell you what that item will be, I can tell you it’ll be something I love valued at $4-$6.
If your order is $150+, then I want you to use all the Host Rewards you’ve earned. If your order is under that, I’d be more than happy if you add UMECZN3W as the Hostess Code. 🙂