Yesterday I shared a quick-and-easy card using Sale-a-Bration’s Hello stamp set and Wildflower Fields Designer Series Paper. If you missed that post, you can see it here. Today, I’m sharing a couple of new things about this card that you don’t know from yesterday’s post (Oooooh, what fun!), and I’m sharing it in a video. I hope you enjoy!
Don’t you love the idea of having partially-assembled cards on-hand so that you can quickly and easily create the card you need when you need it? These cards would also make a great gift – tack on that banner, and you’re good to go!
Here are a couple of things I promised you in the video:
- Stamp-a-ma-jig. What a wonderful tool for aligning your images exactly where you want them! If you are new to stamping or want a quick refresh on how to use the Stamp-a-ma-jig, you can watch my video for it here.
- Layer Measurements. Here are the measurements for the layers on this quick-and-easy card so you can recreated it for yourself (starting with the base layer and working my way up):
- Hello Honey – standard card base – 5-1/2″ x 4-1/4″
- Basic Black – 4-3/4″ x 3-1/2″
- Wildflower Fields Designer Series Paper – 4-5/8″ x 3-3/8″
- Wildflower Fields Designer Series Paper – 4-5/8″ x 3/4″
- Lost Lagoon – 3-1/2″ x 3/4″
Don’t forget! Hello Stamp Set is only available through February 15. If you would like to learn more about the elements on this card, you can find more information on yesterday’s post (where I debuted this fun card). You can read more here.
Stamp Sets: Hello Papers: Wildflower Fields Designer Series Paper, Hello Honey, Basic Black, Lost lagoon Inks: Archival Basic Black, Tuxedo Black Memento, Stampin’ Write Markers (Lost Lagoon, Hello Honey, Calypso Coral) Accessories: Hexagon punch, Stampin’ Dimensionals
Thanks for stopping by today!
What is Sale-a-Bration? Do you want to learn more about the huge benefits of Stampin’ Up!’s Annual Sales Event? I’ve created a blog page to explain it all – click here to learn more.
Weekly Deals. Stampin’ Up! releases new Weekly Deals every Tuesday – some of your favorite products at a discount for one week only (or while supplies last). To check out this week’s deals, click here.