As Stampin’ Up! demonstrators are gathered across the world for Stampin’ Up!’s OnStage event (we will soon be flipping through the 2017-2018 Annual Catalog and seeing all kinds of new products), I thought it would be a great time to share this simple card:
Tips, Tricks and Reminders
- Four Incredible Products. Along with ink and cardstock, this simple card features three wonderful products from Stampin’ Up!’s 2016-2017 Annual Catalog and one beauty from the 2017 Occasions Catalog. Can you name them all? I knew you could. For your friends (they aren’t as smart as you), here are the items I used:
- Party with Cake stamp set (#140672). I’ve loved this bold sentiment since it debuted in last year’s Occasion Catalog. While the stamp completes the phrase “with cake,” I mostly find other ways to finish the sentiment.
- Sending Thoughts stamp set (#142965). This is such a versatile stamp set from this year’s Occasions Catalog – perfect for so many occasions. I particularly love this “here for you” sentiment (I only used “you”).
- Festive Birthday Designer Series Paper (#141630). What a fun stack of paper! You might think it’s only good for Mexican-themed projects, but that’s not true.
- Sunburst Thinlits Die (#140617). This is such a great Thinlits Die that I’ve used over and over. It gave me the quick-and-easy backdrop that brings this sentiment to life.
- Bucket of Lost Dreams. I like to make dreams come true. I keep a bin in my craft room where discarded projects go to be used again at a later time – I call it my Bucket of Lost Dreams. I always look back to the bin to see if there’s anything I want to bring to life. When I am in need of a quick-and-easy project, I can reach into this bin for a fun idea. The front panel of this card was the beginning of another card idea that morphed into a completely different card. As such, I was left with a great sentiment and just needed the perfect backdrop. That’s where Festive Birthday Designer Series Paper and the Starburst Thinlits Dies came in handy. Yay!
- Warm Color Combination. While these warm, rich colors are usually saved for Fall, the combination of Cherry Cobbler, Crumb Cake and Crushed Curry is wonderful throughout the year. If you like this combination, too, please save this:
Stamp Sets: Party with Cake, Sending Thoughts Papers: Festive Birthday Designer Series Paper, Crumb Cake, Cherry Cobbler, Whisper White Inks: Archival Basic Black, Cherry Cobbler, Stampin’ Write Marker (Crumb Cake) Accessories: Sunburst Thinlits Die, Precision Base Plate, Stampin’ Dimensionals
I hope you like this card. I can’t wait to share my OnStage adventure with you.
Thanks for stopping by today!
Sale-a-Bration is over, but there are still rewards to be had. During April, Stampin’ Up! Demonstrators will get to see the 2017-2018 Annual Catalog, and those of us who are attending Stampin’ Up!’s OnStage event will be able to pre-order some items. All demonstrators will be able to pre-order more items from the catalog in May. If you’ve considered joining, now’s a great time! For just $99, you can select $125 of your choice of product AND pre-order in May AND be a part of an amazing team AND earn a 20% discount on your purchases from the Annual Catalog. Sounds like an amazing deal, right? If you want to join my team, please email me at [email protected] or JOIN HERE.