Many of my Stampin’ Up! team members (not just those with blogs) share their gorgeous projects in our team’s Facebook community – there’s such amazing and inspiring creativity in this group! I’m always excited when my team’s blog hop rolls around, though, because I get to share some of their amazing work with you. I’m just as excited to see their projects as you are, and I am proud to share them with you.
Welcome to InKing Royalty’s July Blog Hop! It’s Christmas in July, and today’s Blog Hop is filled with projects inspired by … you guessed it … Christmas! What fun! Although Stampin’ Up!’s 2017 Holiday Catalog will be released to demonstrators this week (we can’t wait to share that with you), our Annual Catalog is filled with fun, festive and beautiful ways to make Christmas special. We are excited to share our creations with you today. After you read my post, I hope you’ll hop over to the next person on the list at the base of this post.
Carols of Christmas
My Christmas in July project features a bold panel of Be Merry Designer Series Paper from the Annual Catalog and a gorgeous sentiment from the brand new, soon-to-be-released Carols of Christmas stamp set. I kept things really simple for this card, and I’m happy with the outcome. Here’s my card:
- Carols of Christmas. One of the perks of being a Stampin’ Up! demonstrator is that we get to see the new catalog before it’s released to customers – AND we get to order a month in advance, too! When you join my Stampin’ Up! team, you can select your choice of $125 of product for just $99 with free shipping – that’s always a great deal! In July, you ALSO get a great bundle of stamping essentials (two D blocks, Grid Paper, Paper Snips, SNAIL Adhesive and a Bone Folder) AND The Carols of Christmas stamp set. What a deal! If you’d like to join today, CLICK HERE. If you have questions or need more information, please reach out to me at firstname.lastname@example.org. This promotion ends July 31. Here’s a look at this awesome new set:
- Be Merry. How much do you love the Garden Green houndstooth paper from Be Merry Designer Series Paper? I love it! Cherry Cobbler, Whisper White and Garden Green are a classic Christmas combination – but I enjoyed sticking with the green. Until you hold these papers in your hand, you can’t fully appreciate all the sweet patterns of trees, mittens and snowflakes. Here’s a look at the papers in this pack:
- Color Balance. I itched, wanting to add some red to this project, but I continued forward with just the green and white. I felt so powerful. I added Basic Black and Sahara Sand a neutral accent to the green. I repeated the size and color of the borders from the outside of the card on the panel around the sentiment. I love the repetition. If you like this color combination, please save this:
Stamp Sets: Carols of Christmas Papers: Be Merry Designer Series Paper, Sahara Sand, Basic Black Inks: Archival Basic Black Accessories: Stampin’ Dimensionals
Thank you for stopping by today. I hope you’ll hop along to the next stop on the blog hop, Julie DiMatteo at the Paper Pixie. There’s lots of inspiration to be found in this group – and you don’t want to miss it!
Thank you for hopping along with us. If you get stuck during the Blog Hop, please use this line-up as a guide:
- Brian King at Stamp with Brian
- Julie DiMatteo at The Paper Pixie
- Jennifer Spiller at Westside Paper Creations
- Candy Ford at Stamp Candy
- Lynn Kolcun at Avery’s Owlery
- Karen Browning at StampWithMeKZB
- Jackie Beers at Blue Line Stamping
- Lisa Pretto at Ink Big Academy Stamps
- Shawn de Oliveira at ShawnStamps
Here are the supplies I used on this card: